Your coming out story

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Your coming out story

Post  greven on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:55 am

In my defence I only looked at him for that second it took him to get his shirt over his head. When he could see me once again I looked away, so he never knew I was looking at him Wink
greven

Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

View user profile http://simongreve.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fly Hue on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:15 am

Elmo: I'm really hoping on this one. She's set up a borderline androgynous look for her, like, short tousled hair, minimal make-up, and men's button-up shirts, with this hint of punk-rock flair.... In other words very similar to my own style give or take some (coughcoughGLASSEScough), go figure I find my own style attractive, otherwise I wouldn't dress that way. 9v9 Anyhow, fingers crossed!

Greve: I too "only steal glances", I think everybody does, most... um. .w. Spare a few. Anyhow I keep imagining that scenario in the way television wants me to. Like he makes a very deliberate body gesture as he removes his shirt that would choreographically flex all of his arm and stomach muscles and as he lifts the shirt right above his head a spray of sweat is flung off and catches the rays of the sun turning into a hundred little glitter spots in the air while simultaneously he adds a slight pelvic thrust to signify the final movement of the removal of his shirt. Like that.

Alain: Ohmygodsimilarstory!! So like I've been talking to this guy for the first two weeks of school. It's been obvious that he's liked me from day one (not even exaggerating here.) and we honestly don't have much in common to his frustration (I am clearly not who he hoped I was in many ways, including into men.) but he's been persistent and he's an interesting conversationalist so we've become buddies anyway. So last Friday he's like how many times have I done it with a girl and I tell him "None, I'm a virgin. Never had a girlfriend before." Conversation carries on in another dirrection for like 15 minutes and then he asks me if I want to be come fuckbuddies and I am like "No way, I am not even interested." He stays persistent but I assume he's joking. He's saying it's college and we should be doing crazy stuff for the hell of it and I should know what it's like and I keep saying that I'm not interested and he even says "It's not about if you want to or don't want to, it's about the excitement and the experience." I tell him that's called rape. He keeps joking about it but I feel like I've gotten through to him. That night he contacts me on an instant messenger and says all this stuff like "You won't be a virgin forever" and "Let me at least be the first to buff your muff" and "Then let me make it special for you. Tell me how I can make you love me." Suddenly this is on a whole different level than it was before. He seriously had a joking tone to him before but now it's just creepy. I do the smart thing and tell him I feel objectified and that I am done talking. Now I am really worried about going to school.
I have this friend who popped by my house to gift me with a thing of pepper spray before school began. I rolled my eyes, giggled and called her a nut. Now it's in my backpack. ]< Dang.
Fly Hue

View user profile http://user.drunkduck.com/Fly%20Hue

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:23 am

Fly hue: It was almost like that. He totally lifted his shirt off in the most sexy way possible and his muscles flexed so sexily, the whole sweat caught in the light was sadly not present though Razz
greven

Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:23 pm

@fly hu. well it was my fault, he started inviting me to the moviez and to eat and drink and parties and dinners and...i'm week i love to go out, is like my second favorite thing ever but after i found out he liked me i told him i couldn't go out with him anymore but then my birthday came and he brought me serenata (he plays lots of instruments and plays in the theatre) and my best friend started sending me love letters and the cousing i tell everything got married and left so i didn't know what to do. i told the guy i didn't want anything to do with him but he hasn't given up.

my best friend knows me so he gave up and stopped talking to me... it was a rough year.
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fly Hue on Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:57 pm

Man that sucks!! D< I cannot comprehend the people who can't just be friends. But it goes to show if they really care for you or not. I've actually been on the other end of that where I lost a friend (bi) that I liked, and she didn't believe me when I said I was perfectly content just being friends and that I didn't need more. :/ So it can work both ways.
Fly Hue

View user profile http://user.drunkduck.com/Fly%20Hue

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:58 pm

but i know he cares for me, i don't think is easy to fall for your best friend.
and he's to inteligent and intuitive for his own good; he still talks to me but he only does it when we meet because of our job as students in different law firms, everytime we meet he says that he loves me and cares about me and wishes the best for me.

i still think of him and i treasure all the time we spend together and the truth is, i wished for a long time to feel the same way for him but i can't and there's nothing i can do about it Crying or Very sad that's all i have to say today.
*my avatar says perfectly how i feel about it*
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:34 am

Awww *hugs Alain*
I am so sorry for you alain, it is really terrible that something like that has happened to you. I hope he sees the light and becomes your friend again but you never know in these things. If not then he is at least intelligent enough to have backed off, and I think you should appreciate that.
greven

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmoslayer on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:00 am

Oooooh she DOES sound hot! And although I hate to stereotype, she sounds like every gay girl I've ever met, there may soon be romance on the way. Keep us (esp. me) updated, I love my gossip!

Elmoslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top