The internet is for porn…

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The internet is for porn…

Post  greven on Sun May 10, 2009 6:45 pm


Yeah someone had to do this, so I will pick up the torch of pervasions and make the topic that might get killed in about 10 seconds.
The topic is porn, because well, I don’t know it is!
Anyway I think this is actually a pretty interesting topic, especially for me. Not that I am just a porn freak but more in a question of what kind of porn does other people watch.
For guys porn is a REALLY big thing, no matter what they may claim, you cant find a guy beyond the age of 16 who haven’t watched porn in some way shape or form. But what about girls? Do you watch any porn, and if you do/do not, what is your relationship to it? Casual watching? Hating? what kind of porn.

I know this is a creepy topic so feel free to ignore it to hell Very Happy
avatar
greven

Posts : 807
Join date : 2009-02-02
Age : 28
Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

View user profile http://simongreve.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The internet is for porn…

Post  shia on Sun May 10, 2009 6:47 pm

I've watched it...

I haven't really enjoyed it yet.
I've seen maybe one or two I liked, but that's it. And those were both gay guy porn. xDD Never find any good lesbian porn, since as I said before, it's always for straight guys.
I did find a cool site just with girls masturbating, and it was more a form of art and had respect for the girls and stuff, but it cost money. Still, it seemed like a nice site.
avatar
shia

Posts : 52
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The internet is for porn…

Post  greven on Sun May 10, 2009 6:54 pm

So where do you draw the line?
There are plenty(!) of masturbation vids that are clearly for the male audience, so where is the dif? I have actually tried to find a vid of masturbation that seemed "real", as in a girl doing it for her own sake rather than the show and the camera. But everything seems very staged.

Why did I go looking for that? Because porn is too fake, I wanted something with a touch of sincerity.
avatar
greven

Posts : 807
Join date : 2009-02-02
Age : 28
Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

View user profile http://simongreve.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The internet is for porn…

Post  shia on Sun May 10, 2009 7:22 pm

I don't know if I draw ANY line, really.
Just that this site wasn't about porn, really.
It was about the beauty of a female masturbating, really. It was more for art than for getting off, and that made it more appealing to me.
Like you, I want more of the sincerity.
Girls with fake boobs and crappy cameras and garish lighting will not turn me on. I especially hate it when there's a mirror and you see the cameras in it, gah. xD
avatar
shia

Posts : 52
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The internet is for porn…

Post  eSilva on Fri May 15, 2009 10:05 pm

Lol. So far we have concluded that porn is in no way sincere and that most people would like something tasteful.

Well instead of what you don't want to see, what would you rather see?

And yeah..so far "lesbian" porn is not very convincing. If you ask me, I think one reason that guy on guy porn is better is because it's geared toward the audience it is trying to portray, guys on guys. But then again ...if it were geared toward women..it would probably still be similar..maybe a little more "poofy" tho. haha
avatar
eSilva

Posts : 182
Join date : 2009-03-20
Age : 27
Location : C.V. Village, CA, U.S.

View user profile http://www.drunkduck.com/chemistry

Back to top Go down

Re: The internet is for porn…

Post  greven on Sat May 16, 2009 4:28 am

Actually we cant conclude that eSilva
Afterall we only have 3 persons vote for that, 2 lesbians and a possible Bi at that. Not exactly the best picture of society Wink

What about the written porn? does anyone know if that tends to be more realistic in the Gay department as well or is the lesbian litterature better than the moving pictures?
avatar
greven

Posts : 807
Join date : 2009-02-02
Age : 28
Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

View user profile http://simongreve.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The internet is for porn…

Post  ReiDavidson on Sat May 16, 2009 1:53 pm

1. Wrong you are Greven! Not every man partakes in porn. I've heard many say they perfer the real thing!

2. I fuckin' love porn.

3. I'm not fond of real porn, ie. actual photographs. I perfer anime porn.

4. Porn is not new. It's just more accesible. Porn has existed since art has.

5. In my experience, girls like porn only slightly less than guys. they're just pickier.

6. Guy on guy porn tends to feature actual gay guys and is made for actual gays guys.

7. Girl on girl features girls who are probably straight or barely bi who are doing it for the money and are made for straight men. Sincerity is lost. D:

8. That doesn't mean there aren't exceptions.

9. I feel porn is an important part of our society but I feel like some people overuse it or become addicted to it. It's hard to say if this is the cause of the rapid increase of sex offenders in the last few decades or if it's because of the repression of sex in our society. it could go both ways.

ie. a man starts looking at porn. He stars by looking at naked chicks posing. He goes on to sex. He gets into kinkier stuff. Soon he's emmersed in a fantasy where women love to be hurt and it gets them off. He meets a woman, and is so submersed in the fantasy he tries to live it out.

or, on the other end, a boy is raised to believe he shouldn't even think of sex. He learns a little about it and when his hormones kick in, he tries to ignore it. As he becomes an adult, a woman flirts with him heavily. THey go to his place and she's about to leave without putting out. In a desperate need to experience that which was forbidden, he rapes her.

I think studies need to be done on rapists to figure out what viewpoints were impressed upon them about sex. I think when you're free to have/think about sex without anyone condemning you, I think sex suddenly stops being a big deal.

I'm free to sleep with whoever I want if I'm not in a committed relationship. I can think about sex and no one really finds me off base for it. After I lost my virginity I kind of felt sex was pretty overrated and not a big deal. it's fun. Like going to an amusement park is fun. If you were never allowed to go to the amusement park, I imagine it's funner. If you've been going since you were two, you still enjoy it, but it's nothing to tell everyone about.
avatar
ReiDavidson
Admin

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-01-22
Age : 30

View user profile http://true2ourhearts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The internet is for porn…

Post  greven on Sat May 16, 2009 2:55 pm

ReiDavidson wrote:1. Wrong you are Greven! Not every man partakes in porn. I've heard many say they perfer the real thing!

Yes they do. They may say they dont, but every guy who isnt married will watch porn. And yes most prefers axtual sex but few people can get sex at the amount they want, therefore the porn. I am sorry but that is as close to a fact as it gets


ReiDavidson wrote:2. I fuckin' love porn.
cheers! welcome in the club.

ReiDavidson wrote:3. I'm not fond of real porn, ie. actual photographs. I perfer anime porn.
Hentai does have a special appeal, but sometimes I would rather look at real skin.

ReiDavidson wrote:4. Porn is not new. It's just more accesible. Porn has existed since art has.
Yeah that is true. I was in some ruined city in Italy that had been preserved under vulcanic ash, and you could still see the carvings of "fallos" on the towns walls XD

ReiDavidson wrote:5. In my experience, girls like porn only slightly less than guys. they're just pickier.
Really? I think most guys believe that girls dont watch porn, only the really girty girls.

ReiDavidson wrote:6. Guy on guy porn tends to feature actual gay guys and is made for actual gays guys.
Yay Smile

ReiDavidson wrote:7. Girl on girl features girls who are probably straight or barely bi who are doing it for the money and are made for straight men. Sincerity is lost. D:
Yeah that is true, not so much yay Sad

ReiDavidson wrote:8. That doesn't mean there aren't exceptions.
Of course not, there are ALWAYS exceptions.

ReiDavidson wrote:9. I feel porn is an important part of our society but I feel like some people overuse it or become addicted to it. It's hard to say if this is the cause of the rapid increase of sex offenders in the last few decades or if it's because of the repression of sex in our society. it could go both ways.
There are studies being done about sex and porn, and the amount of people who are in some way or shape addicted to porn and sex have increased dramaticly the last few years.

ReiDavidson wrote:ie. a man starts looking at porn. He stars by looking at naked chicks posing. He goes on to sex. He gets into kinkier stuff. Soon he's emmersed in a fantasy where women love to be hurt and it gets them off. He meets a woman, and is so submersed in the fantasy he tries to live it out.

or, on the other end, a boy is raised to believe he shouldn't even think of sex. He learns a little about it and when his hormones kick in, he tries to ignore it. As he becomes an adult, a woman flirts with him heavily. THey go to his place and she's about to leave without putting out. In a desperate need to experience that which was forbidden, he rapes her.
Look these 2 are both out there, sorry but they are.
Person A and person B are the same guy here: Both are psychos.
You see the problem here is that you are taking two exstremes and make them somewhat believeable, but in reality these 2 people are mentally chalenged from the start or else they will not end up suddently raping someone or get so submersed in that kind of fantasy like that.

ReiDavidson wrote:I think studies need to be done on rapists to figure out what viewpoints were impressed upon them about sex. I think when you're free to have/think about sex without anyone condemning you, I think sex suddenly stops being a big deal.
Do you really think that there are no studies being done on rapists? REALLY?
OF COURSE THERE ARE STUDIES BEING DONE and I havent heard a single one of those studies point to rape being caused by porn. Sure it happens but it really isnt the main reason.

ReiDavidson wrote:I'm free to sleep with whoever I want if I'm not in a committed relationship. I can think about sex and no one really finds me off base for it. After I lost my virginity I kind of felt sex was pretty overrated and not a big deal. it's fun. Like going to an amusement park is fun. If you were never allowed to go to the amusement park, I imagine it's funner. If you've been going since you were two, you still enjoy it, but it's nothing to tell everyone about.

You and I have a very different view on sex. To me sex is a beautiful thing between two people who love each other and wants to reach another level of unison and love. I have a very romantic though of sex, the "just for fun" idea of sex is really something I find quite ununderstandable and downright despicable. Nothing personal but I really believe that sex is something special that should be reserved between lovers, sorry I am old fashioned that way
avatar
greven

Posts : 807
Join date : 2009-02-02
Age : 28
Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

View user profile http://simongreve.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The internet is for porn…

Post  eSilva on Sat May 16, 2009 5:08 pm

I think it's about 50/50 when it comes to girls who watch porn. But I know that most girls know what porn is, at least. Btw I said "So far we have concluded" I wasn't being definitive xD

Rei: You said "prefers" right? So you meant that every guy who has said that prefers the real thing to the media..that still means that they've seen it. Then again I may just be being very literal. heh Smile
For those examples you gave. In order for that to really work one would have to assume that these men were never exposed to anything else that had to do with Sex. Even a boy raised to ignore his urges will be exposed to it by his friends and other people. That man could really only be that way if, like Greven said, he was already mentally ill.

As far as my view on sex goes. I'm somewhere in the middle. Sex is fun and all that, kinda like an amusement park however imagine that that amusement park was made only for yourself and your partner, your lover. I can't tell you how many kinky things I've done with the same person and had the best time of my life for it, because I loved her as much as I did and she loved me back. It's very special and something only two people can really enjoy. I respect what both of you think when it comes to sex and neither of you, imo, are wrong. Very Happy
avatar
eSilva

Posts : 182
Join date : 2009-03-20
Age : 27
Location : C.V. Village, CA, U.S.

View user profile http://www.drunkduck.com/chemistry

Back to top Go down

Re: The internet is for porn…

Post  greven on Sat May 16, 2009 6:25 pm

eSilva wrote:I think it's about 50/50 when it comes to girls who watch porn. But I know that most girls know what porn is, at least. Btw I said "So far we have concluded" I wasn't being definitive xD
Oh my bad Razz

eSilva wrote:Rei: You said "prefers" right? So you meant that every guy who has said that prefers the real thing to the media..that still means that they've seen it. Then again I may just be being very literal. heh Smile
For those examples you gave. In order for that to really work one would have to assume that these men were never exposed to anything else that had to do with Sex. Even a boy raised to ignore his urges will be exposed to it by his friends and other people. That man could really only be that way if, like Greven said, he was already mentally ill.
I just tried to think about this for a bit, and if the whole no mention of sex makes people crazy was like a fact for everyone, then munks must be complete nut job rapists XD

eSilva wrote:As far as my view on sex goes. I'm somewhere in the middle. Sex is fun and all that, kinda like an amusement park however imagine that that amusement park was made only for yourself and your partner, your lover. I can't tell you how many kinky things I've done with the same person and had the best time of my life for it, because I loved her as much as I did and she loved me back. It's very special and something only two people can really enjoy. I respect what both of you think when it comes to sex and neither of you, imo, are wrong. Very Happy

I like the idea of an amusement park just for you and your partner Smile I think you have something there.
But I still cant really think of any other position than the standart missionary one and perhaps spooning. No other positions have ever really made sense to me, I just want to hold my loved one close and look into her eyes while we are united. Of course if my partner wanted more I would gladly try something else Smile
avatar
greven

Posts : 807
Join date : 2009-02-02
Age : 28
Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

View user profile http://simongreve.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The internet is for porn…

Post  eSilva on Sat May 16, 2009 6:37 pm

Monks practice abstinence Greven. They certainly know what sex is and are very disciplined not to engage in it, come on. You would need to be in complete isolation in order to be completely ignorant of sex. Also there are people who become monks after already being in society and having had sex....so yeah, think on that! lol. Same thing goes for nuns! hahaha.


And the missionary position is my favorite; nothing better then a classic! But thinking about it a bit..wouldn't doggy style be the original position? the first? Hmmm....people should research that! lol
avatar
eSilva

Posts : 182
Join date : 2009-03-20
Age : 27
Location : C.V. Village, CA, U.S.

View user profile http://www.drunkduck.com/chemistry

Back to top Go down

Re: The internet is for porn…

Post  ReiDavidson on Sat May 16, 2009 6:48 pm

Greven - I think most PEOPLE have looked at porn. I assumed we meant regularly looked at it and enjoy it. And in that case, I know guys who just don't enjoy porn. Sure they've seen it. But they don't really look at it anymore. It doesn't do it for them to be voyueristic. They'd rather just do it.

On the rapist thing, yes, they study rapists. I never said they don't. What I'm saying is I'd like them to explore certain areas. Of course if they already have I'd like to read the results.

because you can say they're just born rapists, but if that's true, then why then steady rise of rape related crimes? Obviously SOMETHING's happening. I think this may turn into an argument of nature versus nurture though.

besides, if they are born rapists, can we really punish them? They couldn't help it right? They're mentally ill.

As for sex being a beautiful thing, yes it is. And I can respect someone only wanting to do it with someone very special to them. But it's not for me. I want to explore my body and the freedom of my body. Within reason, I'd like to see how many different kinds of lovers there are.

Free love man! D:
avatar
ReiDavidson
Admin

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-01-22
Age : 30

View user profile http://true2ourhearts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The internet is for porn…

Post  greven on Sat May 16, 2009 6:55 pm

eSilva wrote:Monks practice abstinence Greven. They certainly know what sex is and are very disciplined not to engage in it, come on. You would need to be in complete isolation in order to be completely ignorant of sex. Also there are people who become monks after already being in society and having had sex....so yeah, think on that! lol. Same thing goes for nuns! hahaha.

The great church stood in the middle of the city, its tall tower ringing to mess every Sunday, and its stone walls offering salvation for all who believed in the true god.
The monastery was home to over 200 monks, they served in the church, they sang beautifully about the word of god, and their voices would reach even the furthest reaches of the city on quiet days. Many people came to the church for guidance and the monks insisted one and all, they helped the poor to find food as well as the rich to find salvation. They were liked by all, living peacefully without much interaction outside their good deeds and their heavenly song and so it came to the point where the inhabitants of the city hardly noticed them. They were just sort of there, always there to help and to guide, nice and harmless.
But alas that all changed that night, that night when 200 monks left the monastery, that night where 200 monks broke one of gods laws, that night where 200 monks broke their promise of abstinence. That night later became known as: the night of the Rapist Monks


Lol sorry thought that was good thought ;D

eSilva wrote:And the missionary position is my favorite; nothing better then a classic! But thinking about it a bit..wouldn't doggy style be the original position? the first? Hmmm....people should research that! lol

Now there is usual information. Who needs to know how the universe started, tell me how sex started XD
avatar
greven

Posts : 807
Join date : 2009-02-02
Age : 28
Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

View user profile http://simongreve.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The internet is for porn…

Post  greven on Sun May 17, 2009 5:24 am

Sorry I kind of missed your responce the first time through my bad.

ReiDavidson wrote:Greven - I think most PEOPLE have looked at porn. I assumed we meant regularly looked at it and enjoy it. And in that case, I know guys who just don't enjoy porn. Sure they've seen it. But they don't really look at it anymore. It doesn't do it for them to be voyueristic. They'd rather just do it.

I see your point there, I think what I tried to say originally was that all guys had at least seen it, and you are right there are people who rarely or never sees it and just goes for the real thing instead Smile

ReiDavidson wrote:On the rapist thing, yes, they study rapists. I never said they don't. What I'm saying is I'd like them to explore certain areas. Of course if they already have I'd like to read the results.

because you can say they're just born rapists, but if that's true, then why then steady rise of rape related crimes? Obviously SOMETHING's happening. I think this may turn into an argument of nature versus nurture though.

besides, if they are born rapists, can we really punish them? They couldn't help it right? They're mentally ill.

I think they have allready made studies on the effects of porn and stuff like that, dont know where you can read it though. And I agree there must be some enviromental reason for the rise in sex crimes, and porn might be a part of that. Afterall if you have an allready unstable mind and then gives it an unhealthy view on women it might crack.
The question of punishment is really a hard one but the same can be said for many crimes, arent most murderes or indeed mass murderes, just products of the society they live in? Or mentally ill people who snap?

ReiDavidson wrote:As for sex being a beautiful thing, yes it is. And I can respect someone only wanting to do it with someone very special to them. But it's not for me. I want to explore my body and the freedom of my body. Within reason, I'd like to see how many different kinds of lovers there are.

Free love man! D:
And feel free to do so Smile
I can understand it on some levels, and I really think that if that is what makes you happy then that is what you should do Smile
But it's not for me. Razz
avatar
greven

Posts : 807
Join date : 2009-02-02
Age : 28
Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

View user profile http://simongreve.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The internet is for porn…

Post  shia on Sun May 17, 2009 1:12 pm

eSilva wrote:But thinking about it a bit..wouldn't doggy style be the original position? the first? Hmmm....people should research that! lol

Hey... you're right! That's how animals do it. xD

...man...
I need porn recs. -creepy-
avatar
shia

Posts : 52
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The internet is for porn…

Post  greven on Sun May 17, 2009 1:21 pm

hehe lets do it like they do it on discovery channel XD
avatar
greven

Posts : 807
Join date : 2009-02-02
Age : 28
Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

View user profile http://simongreve.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The internet is for porn…

Post  shia on Sun May 17, 2009 2:09 pm

Oh god xDD
avatar
shia

Posts : 52
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 23
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The internet is for porn…

Post  Lunaris on Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:03 pm

Porn is...alright, I guess. I view it about the same as I view most mainstream forms of entertainment, with a grin and occasional laugh as my mind ponders on the realistic logistics that would have to be in place for even a fraction of porn situations to come about.

If a porn strikes me as particularly realistic, and slim chances on that one, I may find my fingers coming to bear. Enough said on that, though.

I suppose I do have my favorites though, but I'm picky. I only really watch vids of masturbation, lesbianism (fake though it may be), and straight porn. I like my porn like I like my romance stories...situationally plausible for me to join in should I have been a participant. I have a big imagination, so throwing myself or other changes into the script is something I do for fun in my head. I don't Mary Sue my writing...just my thoughts.

On the topic of society...I think porn has about as much to do with violent behavior as games, music, or movies. There might be some catalyst there, but the problem is already present, and in many cases there are or were red flags being thrown up that no one pays attention to before it becomes too late.

Get rid of one catalyst, and the person will just find another.

Mental problems do not rely strictly on, say, porn to release violent sexual behavior, or Halo 3 to cause them to gun down their fellow civilians. These things were only as much a trigger as if a person was addicted to, for instance, Looney Tunes...or your average daytime soap opera.

That's my opinion though. I just think some things get too much of the blame for something that isn't their fault. So what if there were studies saying that x clearly has an influence on y? The studies are flawed in that they were conducted in a situation with x being assumed to have said affect on y, as opposed to seeing if x really had more of an effect on y than a-w did, and if any of them were more likely to bring about z as a result.

Show me a broad-sweeping porn/video games/movies/music/soap operas/looney tunes/the collected works of Stephen King and Mark Twain study.

Porn just gets handed a bad rep like games. Some people get irresponsible and over-addicted and suddenly its porns fault...as if you can really blame a business for marketing to willing consumers...long as it's not actively killing them, anyways.
avatar
Lunaris

Posts : 80
Join date : 2009-05-30
Age : 32
Location : In Your Freezer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The internet is for porn…

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum