We all love FOOD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We all love FOOD

Post  shia on Sun May 17, 2009 4:43 pm

Yep, this topic is about food.

Why food?
...well. Food is good. And it's something everyone has!

So here, post about what you last ate... what you're about to eat... what you want to eat... what you HATE eating... etc.

I'm about to eat a sandwich AND a milkshake that my mom will pick up for me from a restaurant. =D
shia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We all love FOOD

Post  greven on Sun May 17, 2009 4:49 pm

I am strange about food. How so? Well the general rule of thumb is that if it lives using photosyntesis, then I dont like it.
I have yet to find a vegetable, fruit, nut or plant that I can eat without hating the taste of it (Corn like: rice of wheat (not the drug the thing you make bread of)).
I dont like bananas, I hate apples, I dislike potatoes, I despises tomatoes, I get nausious from pineaple and I can keep going ALL FREAKING DAY!

What I do love is meat. Lots and lots of meat, pigs meat being the fav. And that carries over to my fav dish, Lasagne. Only difference from the lasagne I love and the one most people like is that I make mine with pigs meat (there is a lot of pigs meat to eat when you live on a pig farm) and it taste SO much better with pigs meat Smile

Awww now I am all hungry Sad
greven

Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

View user profile http://simongreve.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  shia on Sun May 17, 2009 7:32 pm

Ha, so you're like the opposite of a vegetarian. xD

So do you like noodles?
Or herbs like basil?
shia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmoslayer on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:06 pm

MMMM FOOD!

My favourites: Danish pastries, especially the spiral ones with the white icing and raisins and the cherry in the middle.
Magic Rolls - theres a shop in Bristol that makes GREAT pitta bread roll things, and I certainly felt the magic.
Starbucks' Dark chocolate and red berry frappucino - although I can only have the decaff >Sad
TGI Friday's Summer Holiday smoothie - MMMMM! Mango, pineapple, ice cream. It's all good.
Ploughmans lunches - the ones with all the weird cheeses and chutney and salad and bread, and pickled onions and an apple.

My hates: Marmite / vegemite. This stuff is the spawn of the devil.
Mushrooms. Like eating slugs.
Mayonnaise. Why pollute good tuna or good chips with this slimy white filth! Why oh why!
Boiled potatoes. Tasteless, slimy and I am always served a million by my mum. NOOOOO!

Elmoslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineapple on Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:02 am

Food, I really do love it. I cook well enough to feed myself, but I'm still learning. Unless it's really strange, I'll try anything once. I mean, why not? Most people would freak out if they knew what was in the processed crap they eat anyway. BTW, I also eat the processed crap, yummy!

Umm, I can't eat anything that has too strong a flavour, like strong ginger or chilli. I'm not a huge fan of baked fruit (like in pies) or custard, but I will eat it to be polite. I love the fast food crap, but sometimes it gives me a funny tummy.

What I do like it BACON!!!!!! tongue pig tongue
yummy yummy yummy. But, really, if it's well cooked, then I'll mostly like it. I'm not that fussy.

I do have a funny story through. I was with some of my friends and we were all talking about what we will buy at the show (it has rides and stuff) this year and somebody said that they just have to buy a Dagwad dog (or a pluto pup, or a dippy dog, all the same) and one bitchy vege no-one really liked her girl said in a tone full of, uhh, bitchy, "you know those are made out of dead animals?!" and then she walked away. And then I said, "doesn't all meat come from dead animals? I'd be a bit scared if they came from alive ones" hehehe
Pineapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmoslayer on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:42 pm

I LOVE spicy food.

Recently there was a food fair in our city, and they had a stall of EXTRA hot chutneys. Now, I've tried some supposedly very hot chutneys before, and they were fine. So, I think, yeahh, this is no biggy!

So I pick the HOTTEST sauce on the stall, and try some. It was very nice!

And then the burning started. You know how in cartoons steam come out of their ears? I honestly thought that was happening. The inside of my ears hurt, my nose my throat, my face, ESPECIALLY my mouth! I couldnt taste anything for the rest of the day.

It was AWESOME.

Elmoslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:55 pm

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/vids2/mjtv/specials/12262-britianfood
I just remembered that one, and that is actually how food became a thing in britain, I asked a brit
greven

Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmoslayer on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:58 pm

Oh yeah, we sure do love to eat cats!

Elmoslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:08 pm

KFK is one of my favorite restaurants =P
greven

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:35 pm

i loooooove mucbipollo...
but we only eat it in the day of the dead (2/11)

alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:44 pm

I am not quite sure if I think that looks delicious or disgusting Razz
greven

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:09 pm

is delicious !!!
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmoslayer on Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:11 am

It looks good!

How do you make it?