E3 09 and everything about it

Go down

E3 09 and everything about it

Post  greven on Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:52 pm

E3 is underway and BOY are they throwing out good stuff Very Happy
Microsoft finally managed to wrestle MGS out of Sony's hand bringing Metal Gear solid Rizing to the 360.
Oh and they are bringing actual full motion control to the 360 and it looks pretty cool, I still want my games with the controller option at the very least. I hate motion controls.
Seing what Nintendo and sony brings out tomorrow is going to be interesting
greven

Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

View user profile http://simongreve.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: E3 09 and everything about it

Post  Valsira on Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:48 pm

Man, some of that stuff with the motion sensor looks crazy. I laughed when the guy gets up and does the tyre change lol!

Also the Assassin's Creed II trailer looks hella awesome. Looking forward to that one.
Valsira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:06 am

Yeah but I gotta say that Project Milo is just plain creepy. I mean that is like one step short of Skynet!

If you havent seen then it is a virtual kid who can recognice your voice, your movement, your facial expression, how you are feeling and hell pretty much everything else a computer would need to know to completely take over your life. That little boy FREAKS ME OUT!
greven

Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

Back to top Go down

Post  Valsira on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:18 am

Woah Shocked

No, I hadn't seen that, that's incredible.
Valsira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Valsira on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:24 am

I want a 360 so bad right now. Maybe I should just flag saving to pay off my student loan.
Valsira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:15 am

Nintendo E3
Damn they are failing a lot here. Humping the casual market AGAIN! It is fucking anoying.
They had 2 new mario games, that is awesome and all but one of them was just a DS game on the Wii, and that is cheap. At least We are getting Super Mario Galaxy 2. Too bad it looks like nothing more than a "milking" game, than an actual sequel, the only new thing seems to be Yoshi, and while that is cool and all it is nothing major.
I mean consider what Microsoft showed: Demos of: ODST, Modern combat 2 and a bunch of other new awesome exclusives, and Nintendo have only showed films of their games, I mean come on!
They didnt even have any new major third party games.
Okay I am typing as things move along the conference moves here, so Nintendo is announcing a new game in Colab with Team Ninja (NINJA GAIDEN anyone?). that could be good.
HELL YEAH NEW METROID: Other M! MATURE Metroid IT LOOKS AWESOME! SHe is back in actuan platforming. Tis ust might be FUCKING EPIC!
And she has a voice! SAMUS HAS A VOICE!
It was Violent it was platforming it was EPIC!!! "Unlike any you have experienced before" More focus on Story: FUCKING EPIC! I just went from fuck this! to FUCK YEAH! Casual be dammed just give me Samus like that! I am fucking HOOKED! It comes in 2010
And it is over

All in all okay. too much of the anoying Camie (damn hokey mom), not enough Zelda, too much casual crap and sales bragging, but 2 New Mario Games, and motherfucking Samus returning to GLORY!
All in all Meh, but give me the damn Metroid ASAP
greven

Back to top Go down

Post  Valsira on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:47 pm

The gameplay footage from Assassin's Creed II has got me even more amped. As much fun as I had with the first one it did suffer from being a bit too simple and this one seems to have a lot more to it.

Meh at FFXIV being online. I'm kinda over Final Fantasy now anyway. I'll still get XIII if I have the console for it by then but my expectations aren't great.

*paid no attention to Nintendo whatsoever >.<
Valsira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 on Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:37 am

NEW MARIO BROS
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:01 am

hahahaha that was awesome Very Happy
greven

Back to top Go down

Post  akaishuu on Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:37 pm

I know this might be Greven's thing for sure but I wondered what are (were) everyone's favorite video games or online games to play? I don't know if this is bad but i admit it, I enjoy playing Runescape from time to time. it eats away at your time though if you're not careful.

luxury bedding
Security Alarm Installer

akaishuu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum