Family members and other animals

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Family members and other animals

Post  Elmoslayer on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:18 pm

I wasn't sure whether this should go in the blue room or the red room, so I elected to put it here instead. This way, you can put anything you like!
This topic is all about the family, whether you love them, hate them, or are somewhere in the middle (which I'm guessing is where most of us are)
Let me start by telling you a little about my family and a few of the things that go on with us:
I have two sisters, and a mum and dad who are married and live together. I am the oldest of the three, and therefore I apparently set a good example to them. Hahaha...

My mum is is a bit of a battleaxe, and pretty domineering. She lived by the sea as a child and went to a convent school, before flunking her A levels and becoming a supply teacher. Now she also does some kind of job working from home, but I don't really understand what she does so I just let her get on with it! She seems to be really in to the whole self-employed thing now and is always coming up with schemes for m to start running my own "business". I am really not so keen on this as these plans usually involve tons of work for tiny amounts of money, or she suggest I employ my own friends. For some reason this really doesn't appeal...
We have had a whole lot of arguments in the past, but now we tend to get along alright, with the odd disruption now and then. She has a very short temper which I have inherited, which means things can heat up pretty quickly between us.
Notable moment with my mother:
Walking into my room and saying "hello my sexually deviant daughter" and handing me a magazine article about purity rings.

My dad is an accountant, with no discernible social life. He has an adoptive brother who lives in Devon, and he went potholing (squeezing through tiny gaps in dark caves) as a hobby when he was younger. My mother was into horseriding, and out of the two hobbies she won, she then proposed and got a horse called Kestrel (who we still own!), and my dad hasn't gone potholing since. (told ya she was a battleaxe! Although it may have something to do with the time he dropped her down a pothole by accident and she fractured her coccyx)
My dad is very calm, but if you push him too far he has a tendency to explode like a volcano, with no survivors! Luckily this doesnt happen very often, and if it does the anger is not directed at me quite so often as it used to be...
Notable moment with my father:
Using a blunt penknife to cut the horse's tails and leaving them looking like a dog had chewed them. He has since been banned from cutting the horses tails. My mum was pretty pissed off.

The youngest of my sisters can be mostly summed up with the words Drama Queen. Everything is a major drama for her and needs to be tackled with the maximum amount of melodrama possible.
Notable moment with my dramatic sister: Having asked her to stop singing the same tune under her breath which she had been doing for 10 minutes or so, she proceeds to pound me with both fists, singing to the same tune "you're not my sister anymore!" and storming off. this was few years ago, but is still afond memory to this day. Another good moment is when she was playing at her best friends house. The friend wanted to play a game whcich my sister did not, and they argued about it. My sister then went to her best friends mother, and stated in a deadly serious tone "Paige has broken my heart, and when your heart breaks you DIE!" Funny times..

The middle sibling in my family is less dramatic, but no easier to get along with. She is currently going through that difficult teenage phase of shouting at everyone, refusing to get up in the mornings, and nearly being excluded for swearing, fighting and cyberbullying at school. Lovely child! I get along with her better, but shes still a bit immature (although very intelligent) and generally pisses me off just as much as she makes me laugh.
She is also nearing her 14h birthday and has shown no interest in the male species...maybe we have another little lesbian in the family?
Notable moment with my teenage delinquent sister: We were putting out carrots in the field for the horses one day last winter, and were kicking the carrots around to spread them out a bit. She kicks too hard and falls over, I kick and propel a huge clump of mud and carrots into her face. Not notable persay, but it still makes me laugh to think of it. HAHAHAHAHAHA

What are your family members like? Do you get on with them? Do you hate them? What stories do you have to share?
And if something has happened that bothers you or you're annoyed about that is family related, or something good as well, here is the place to put it!

Family. Yeuch. Razz

Elmoslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Family members and other animals

Post  Lunaris on Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:25 pm

I find it hard to hate my family, no matter what goes down between us. In the end, I have to admit that I can certainly see their reasons for doing as they do. For this, it actually makes it hard for me to say I hate anyone. Someone has to really screw another person over to earn my ire.

I have a mom, a dad, a stepdad, a younger brother, a younger sister, and a toddler half-sister.

My dad is...well...gruff. He believes in tough love, and that he's always right. He has a hard time showing love and affection, but he always seems to pull through somehow when it counts. He's intelligent, but for all his book-sense he has a lack of common sense. We have a rough history, but I still love him. He did teach me a lot about life. Certainly more than the public school system...which is kinda funny, since he's a teacher. He teaches Social Studies.

One of my most notable recent moments with Dad was celebrating his getting an A+ on a paper in one of his post-graduation classes. I was celebrating with him because...I wrote the paper that got the A+ while an English teacher in the same class only managed a B+ on her paper. The paper I wrote was the highest-graded. It was...satisfying. Especially since I knew nothing (And still know very little) about the subject matter of the paper.

My mom is much friendlier, and easier to get along with. She's the kind of mother that is always there for her kids, no matter the problem, and no matter how much her present batch drives her insane she wants more kids. She can get very defensive about her offspring, and it can be fun watching her go up in arms over injustices. She can be a bit narrow-sighted though. She can't see, in this economy where so many are without jobs and more jobs are being cut every day, why I might be unemployed or having problems finding employment.

A recent happening with her was when we were trying to give Stubby, our pregnant American Bobtail cat, a dose of medicine to help her get over the feline flu. It took three tries and five bandages on both my arms to get the cat her medicine, and mom laughing the whole time because after the first time she suggested I wrap the cat in a towel, and on the second time I did, only to wind up with even more scratches than the first time. I got the last laugh though, I picked Stubby up by the scruff of her neck and Mom managed to get her to swallow the medicine, and Mom also wound up with a bandage for her efforts...since the cats paws were turned out towards her.

My stepdad is...well...he's an asshole. But I can't say he's that bad. Yeah, he's an asshole, but he's an honest, hard-working guy. And I mean honest. He'll overstate things and stretch the truth a little, but as long as I've known him he's never knowingly told a lie. I don't know if that quite makes up for the fact he has a rather insufferable personality, though.

Recently, we...watched a movie together. Just me and him. And we didn't exchange foul words. Hell, we both laughed at the movie (It was Bolt, if anyone is curious). The occasion is memorable for the above if nothing else.

My brother is two years younger than me. He's hilarious, in a Mitch Hedberg kind of way. He throws out non-sequitors and one-liners in a very deadpan voice with a serious face. One time we were visiting him, and Mom asked him to stand so she could get a look at him, to which he responded "You can't see me while I'm sitting down?" He's a WoW addict, though, and willfully unemployed.

Had some fun a few weeks ago playing Left 4 Dead with him over the Xbox System Link here at home while he was visiting. It's most memorably because my younger sister was playing too, so it was like all three of us doing the same thing, playing the same game...something that hadn't happened for years.

My younger sister can be summed up perfectly in two words: Drama Queen. She's a volatile teenage genius with a bone to pick with the world, and she'll make sure every minor thing gets turned into a major tragedy just for the hell of calling attention to whatever plight she feels she's suffering at the moment. If you feel sick, she feels worse, whatever your symptoms, she's had them worse and for longer. She's the kind of person who would rather be right than be happy, and her favorite reality show is her own. She's a former cutter, she stopped when I caught her and tried to stop her, and she accidentally stabbed me in the hand with the knife she was using. Yeah, ouch. Was my payback after stabbing my brother in the arm by accident some years ago, I guess. Like it was my fault he asked me to toss it to him...

Recently we collaborated on a family dinner. I cooked swai catfish and she made teriyaki noodles to go with them. It was fun. We'd never cooked together before, and short of her burning the water before pouring in the noodles, it was a perfect dinner experience. She decided to get mad and huffy and not eat, however, because she decided, by smell, that she didn't like the seasoning I used on the catfish. It was a citrusy homemade seasoning, and everyone else agreed it was great.

My littler half-sister is another genius-in-the-making. She's not even four yet (A month short), and she already knows the bones in the human arm. She loves Spongebob Squarepants and Batman, and she loves coloring books and mazes. She also loves America's Funniest Home Videos. She adores baby kittens and puppies, and has a natural knack with animals, similar to me, but better.

Recently while watching TV, the show she was watching went to commercial. She grinned and looked at me, and asked "Sissy?" I answered, "What?" She responded, "Do you like fish sticks?" You'd have to see the South Park episode to get the reference, but needless to say I was a ball of giggles for a half an hour. The whole little joke is something of a running gag now with me and my younger sister, and my youngest sister picked up on it. Much to Mom's chagrin. Mom can't stand the whole thing.

Speaking of animals...there's my pet, Pebbles, a Paperanian. Half pomeranian, half papilion, or however that breed is spelled. She's the cutest dog in the world. Seriously. No matter how serious the offense, she just has to cast the puppydog eyes and I can't stay mad at her. She loves belly-scratches, licking lips, and eating out of the litter box when no one is looking. She's pregnant with puppies. The father is a taco terrier, a half chihuahua, half fox terrier. He's so small we still can't figure out how he managed to mount her. I fear their birth will destroy the world with an overdose of cuteness.

Pebbles, as a recent and actually an ongoing event, likes to lay on her back beside me at night and sleep. She crawls up beside me, rolls over on her back and lays her head on my pillow beside me. It's so adorable.
Lunaris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:27 pm

well, i think this will be one of my longests post why because family is something that i love, hate (i can never hate my family but the concept doesn't help much) and need (they still give me a roof, feed me, help me out when i'm in trouble, and still pay for almost everything, etc).

FAMILY: for me, family is not just the people you live with, is all the people you share a bond which are consanguinity, affinity or co-residence.
MEXICANS are called the most loving people in america latina, i wouldn't know about that but we really do consider family something very important in our lives and if you add the fact that i'm yucatecan then you'd know i have a pretty big family(something about mayans and lots of children).

well i'll start with my mum, her name is not important what's important is that she is the kindest woman i know not just for her family also the people who need her. she has teached me to behave and at the same time to have my own opinion, raise my voice and never regreat my mistakes, she also taught me school should be the most important think in my life (for now) and to have not just dreams but to dream so high and work to achieve them, she has helped me in all the possible ways i can think of and i love her with all my heart.
daughter, sister, wife, mother, etc, she takes all of this roles and plays the most inportant one WOMAN, she and my deseased grandfather gave the this love for literature and poetry (why do i separate them? because they take two different and important parts of my life) thanks to her i still remember all those poems i recitated when i was a six yearold(and a very cute one by the way Razz ). she learned from her own mother that you teach with your fists and that's how i learned to study until i turned ten and my mum got psicologic help(and by that i mean a psicologist told her that was wrong and there are other ways to teach you're children so my little brother didn't get to meet "the evil mummy", i don't blame her because she only knew that kind of love. like i said she has six brothers and sisters(if you don't have a big family, you don't deserve to be called yucatecan), daughter of a spanish woman and a very talented writer and linotype operator(if you don't know what's that the Linotype machine is a "line casting" machine used in printing especially newspaper publishing, making it possible for a relatively small number of operators to set type for many pages on a daily basis), she used to work as chief of cashiers but she left it by the time my older brother stopped talking, my little brother had the DD and i started to get sick for everything and had anemia, now she's a housewive and i think she's happier that way. she has some bad things too, always saying what she wants from me and remembering me she gave bith, is the author of my days and only mother i have and she's catholic so she kind of give me the "i'll never forgive you if you're gay" look, i've always question my sexuality because of her (gives the same look to my brother, you just have to act as the stereotypical gay person in one way and she'll give you that look), i really don't understand why is she so scared of, being gay is not the same as being a criminal, other people can be gay but my brother and i can't.

my dad's job is at my school, he is and administrative of it. he has 7 brothers and i admire him, he had a horrible life his father was a drunk bastard who used to hit my grandmother and his kids, i did saw some of that violence myself when i was a child so that's probably the reason i hate hime so much and my dad cares and takes care of him, he always had. he doesn't know how to express himself and that's sooo cute. hardworker and thans to him i know life can be didfficult but you just have to keep going and fight for everything you want, being rich isn't the same as being happy. he used to be an accountant in "ferrocarriles" i mean in the trains but he left at the same time my mum left her job.

my older brother has down syndrom and he's very important in my life I LOVE HIM, and he is the reason my parents only had 3 kids (thanks bro) he's 26 years old so he's six years older than me. people say i'm bound to be his nany for life but the truth is i love him too much i of course i'll take care of him cause...i love him.

my baby who is 18 years old but he's my baby, yep i'm talking about my little brother i can only see him at the morning when he sleeps because of our shedules, he's a dancer, works in a "luz y sonido", has a girlfriend and wants to become a PE teacher but he got my bad habbits but not the selfcontrol of mine so he likes to drink and smoke (i stopped smoking almost 2 years ago, i started very young) and partying, ha and he's only 18 and i can't say anything because i used to do the same thing at his age, what a great sister i am.

i could keep going but i'm sleepy and want to read negima so bye until next post. lol!
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:26 am

I wonder if anyone actually read these giant posts, I did but damn it takes a while Razz

My family consists of me, my mother, father, brother and 2 sisters.

My mother is the ruler of the family, she is the director of one of the 3 big farm counseling firms in Denmark called Centrovise, they give advises and stuff for farmers.
She is a bit of a control freak, never home due to work but when she is home she controls EVERYTHING. I have been quoted for saying: "Inside mom decides everything, outside dad decides a little bit." XD
Really, nothing happens if moms disagrees. I get into fights with her from time to time as she gets angry over retarded things, like if I havent had time to go out with the trash she can flip completely, really anoying. But she is funny enough from time to time. Best moment with her.... I dont know, havent really had any "haha that is so funny" moments with my mom as she is usually at work or working on a tan in the garden.

My dad is... different from my mom, he is a farmer and have been so all his life, his father was a farmer too, he is retired now though.
But my father trucks on. Our workers on the farms says he has "magic fingers" because he can pretty much fix anything because he have seen all of our stuff break down a million times so he knows how to fix it no problem Very Happy
When he gets mad he isnt angry like my mom, he has that "I am so dissapointed" anger and that is way worse than anything else.
I have had a lot of funny moments with him though, he is really funny and knows some crazy stories Very Happy
He is way nicer than my mom (note: while typing this my mom is sitting 4 feet from the screen XD) and a really nice guy, I like him.

My Brother is a few years older than me, 22 to be exact, he moved away from home a few years back so he lives 2 hour's drive from us. He is the smart guy in our family, straight A student and a logic powerhouse. He is way more serious than me, meaning that I cant talk to him that often because I am usually disrupting something important. But every ones in a blue moom we meet when he is home and we can just talk noncense for hours, realy dark stuff that makes no sense to anyone else XD

My little sister, the old of them, is a freaking God child. She scored nothing but A+ in her important exams this year, she is well on her way to a profesional singing career, and one of the top 20 best female gymnasts in the country. She is really down to earth though and we are completely insane together, we used to joke that people should put up cameras in our house because we could make a show more insane than the osborn one XD
There was a time a few weeks ago where we broke out in spontanous dance in the kitchen to Jutlandia, good times Very Happy
Also here is a fun fact, when I was about 6-8 years old, she stole my toys (being what 4 years old or so) and to get them back I banged her head into the stone table we had, sucessfully breaking her 2 front teeth... ooops.

My little little sister, is way more my kind of girl Smile She is nice, pretty sharp and a pretty good gymnast as well. Her talent is really Math, she is insane with numbers, almost as good as me, and I have 5 years on her in that department. She is also a spunge when it comes to information, something I love about her as I am the same Very Happy So I tell her a lot of wierd info and teaches her a lot about politics and stuff like that when I take her on the 30 minute drive to gym classes twise a week. She is getting to the point where she can even tell when I am just bullshitting her XD

So yeah... I am kind of the black sheep of the family, my only talents being video games and English XD and being lazy as hell. It gets my parents piss boiling from time to time but overall it is a happy household.

One last thing: Yes I like Fishsticks XD
greven

Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

View user profile http://simongreve.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmoslayer on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:55 pm

Woah three replies already? Go me for creating a successful topic! Razz I think I'll do one about pets too, as I have a whole lot that I could talk about forever Razz

And wow at the hella long posts, I did read all of them but it took quite a while!

I've thought of a few other strange moments with my immediate family, but instead I think I'll talk about some other relatives, outside my immediate family, amd also some close friends that I count as family.

On my fathers side, there are relatively few people (at least compared to my mothers side) My grandparents are getting a little forgetful now, and recently we managed to persuade them to move into a home. My Grandpa hardly ever speaks, and mainly he just sits down watching us crazy children who have come to invade his home.he was aplane mechanic in World War 2, and my Grandma was a nurse. She's one of the kindest ladies in the world, but very old fashioned and a bit of a worrywort.
They adopted a son from a teenage mother before my father was born, who now lives in Devon with his ex girlfriend, but theyre still friends and live next door to each other. She volunteers for the Samaritans, theyre both vegetarians and both love dogs.

i'll go quickly through my mothers side as it is HUGE. My grandfather has 40 cousins, I dont know how this compares in countries like Mexico, where there are very large families, but over here thats pretty darned unusual. He also has somnme pretty posh heritage, as does my grandmother, which means my mother is in actual fact a Lady and I'm an Honourable. However, this sort of title many people have and really doesnt mean much nowadays, as its all so far back! But iI still like to tell people to impress them a bit Laughing

My grandfather married my grandmoher and they had my mother, but my grandmother died at about 35 from breast cancer and a brain tumour. Gradad then met my stepnanny. My stepnanny already had two children from a previous marriage, my aunties Lynn and Kim. their father is stinking rich and a few years ago, he paid for Kim's wedding in a 5* hotel in Mayfair. I got a dress made for me and my hair and makeup done by the guy who does Cameron Diaz, so WOOHOO for me!
This doesnt mean by any stretch of he imagination that we're rich, in actual fact our family is pretty poor! Even though my dad is paid well 40% goes for tax and the rest pays for the horses. You know that green stuff they eat? That's not grass; that's banknotes. Laughing

My stepnanny and grandad then have a couple of other kids, and i have huge numbers of aunties, great aunties, cousins, great uncles, the works. Not much to sayhere, my great grandmother I never met, because she went senile, thought the IRA were after her and ran away. We eventually found her, living by the Sea buying huge amounts of birdfeed for the birds in her garden.
My great aunt Brenda iis lovely, she has epilepsy as do I , and is always phoning and asking how I am. She recently got breast cancer and had to have chemotherapy, but is ok now. Fingers crossed!
The man she is married to is a TOTAL BASTARD. I mean that. A total chauvinistic, ignorant, arrogant, wife beating argumenative bastard. I really wish he would die and put Brenda out of her misery. We went to spend a few days with them, and I nearly killed the guy myself. He sits in front of the TV all day arguing and ordering Braenda around. She does all the cooking and cleaning, and if she says anything to us while he's talking he tell her to shut up because he's talking. He also seems to be completely convinced that he is always entirely and unerringly right, which is infuriating as he has brains made of pork.

Okaaaay enough rant for now!
Lets talk about my close friends. They count as family to me and I love them very much, although in the grand scheme of things I havent known some of them all that long.
First is my long time best friend Heather. She looked after me when I fisrt entered reception (in between nursery and year 1) and we've stayed in touch ever since. She lives in North Lincolnshire now, about a four hour drive from us, and iI go to see her once a year. We phone and write each other letters, although as she has severe dyslexia this can take a bit of translating sometimes! She also has really bad epilepsy and a bad speech impediment, but has the best attitude of anyone I've ever met. It's impossible to be depressed around her!

Another of my best friends is Terriece. She and I became friends when I was going through a really bad patch a couple of years ago, and we've been inseperable ever since. We both has the same goals in life, we both love cats and puddings, and both have a really sick sense of humour. Nowadays we're at different school and I get to see her less often than I would like to, but we're still really close. Shes like a size 16 barbie doll, with all the silliness of a springer spaniel. I loooovvveee her!

The last of my close friends is Nick. He's a hyperactive eccentric genius who's always coming up with the craziest ideas and schemes. He's als pretty good in the advice department, when you can get him to stay on the subject for more than 5 seconds. He also has the worst dress sense ever and a laugh like a malevolent chipmunk, and is the only person who can come up with things like " we need to think of a code word, so if one of us finds a way to travel in time, we can let the other know without alerting the authorities" and then forgetting the codeword 10 seconds later. He's a lot of fun t be around, but only in small doses....

And that's that! Another epic post for this topic, and I'm off to start oe on pets, if nobody has already!

Elmoslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 on Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:46 pm

well, family i have lots of them.

first my grandmother and grandfather on my dad's part, my grandmother is from tabasco(south of mexico) she was a rich girl who didn't know much about the real world, was going to marry a rich guy but my grandfather who was working on the lines of the trains tricked her to run away and marry him, he promised her a good life and everything she wanted (just like the other guy), she felt in love with him and when she came to merida found out about the horrible reality, my grandad was poor (he didn't have anything to fall dead) so he got her pregnand and never let her run away,
is a TOTAL BASTARD. I mean that. A total chauvinistic, ignorant, arrogant, wife beating argumenative bastard
(yep, i just quoted that because it was the most fitting frase to discribe him). he even hit her while pregnant, the worst guy in the worl who dared to hit even his mum and humiliated my grandma by bringing her love to live with her. now his the most lucky bastar in the world, everyone treat him like a god, just because he is sick and well deserved if you ask me. My grandma is the most caring and loving person i know, she still takes care of my grandfa and he still behaves like a spoiled little child. she hears me out, give me advises and all those things.
they had 8 sons, my dad is the second oldest son, i have 17 cousins on my dad's part without counting their children and the family i have in tabasco and the US that i don't know anything about.

i don't really get along with everyone in the family because we never see each other just in special ocacions like my grandparents aniversary and dicember 24th.

form my mum's part we are kind of close right know because of my grandfather's dead(in tuesday he's turning 2 moths since he died), i loved him so much *cries* Sad i can't help to crie when i think about him. i'll tell you some history about him, his dad died when he was 2 years-old, then my great-grandmother married Manuel M. Escoffie Zetina (a very important writer, journalist and one of the founders of the first oposicion magazine in YUCATAN with his brother Carlos P. Escoffie Zetina and Carlos R. Menendez) and my grandfa learned about history, literature, music and his job linotype operator (he used to tell us a lot of stories about his stepdad, example: the president porfirio diaz wanted to kill him and he had a "baston" with 7 rings, each ring was in honor of everytime someone was sent to kill him and that he was exiliated to "la Abana" after a column he wrote about a gobernator) and my gradma is a spanish and french descendant, strong willed and scary, once when she was in mexico city someone tried to still her money and she almost kill him (at the age of 50 affraid ) or when she went to the US "de mojada" when she had a passport and visa, she just wanted to feel the thrill, like i said, she's crazy Razz .
they had 7 children, and 24 grandchildren and 2 greatgrandchildren, and she still has even more energy than me Embarassed .

and i'm not counting my family in QUINTANA ROO, the US and CANADA, so yes mexicans do have a lot of family or probably it would be more accurate to say YUCATECANS cause that's in all the families in here.
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmoslayer on Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:42 pm

Well, not much going on in my family, but I'm starting to think my sister is......dun dun dun!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she's not so into the men. I see a lot of myself in her when I was her age. (except I was a whore)

Watch this space...

Elmoslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:03 pm

Keep us posted on that Elmo bring us another member =P
greven

Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:33 pm

ehehhehe...
your sister is what???
you were a hore???
why did i miss too much???
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:48 pm

Because you left Alain, because you left.
and you must forever suffer for that mistake.
greven

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:54 pm

i'm already suffering!!!!
i already am!!!
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmoslayer on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:30 pm

Yes, I was a whore. With a capital WHORE.

Now, I'm just promiscuous!

Elmoslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:05 pm

hehehehehe... everyone is nowadays!!!!!
don't worry about that!!!
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmoslayer on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:54 am

I know, I know, but I had sex before any of my friends and technically that makes me the slutty one. Laughing

Elmoslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:55 am

really, everyone is a slut or male hore nowadays!!!!!
who cares if you were the first or last one!!!
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmoslayer on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:03 am

Haha thats true..though there are exceptions!
My best friend at another school, and all her friends, half of them have never been kissed, and she's never got past second base. And theyre all 17/18.

Maybe it isn't a good thing we're all such whores. Use protection, kids!

Elmoslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:07 am

heheheh... i have a few freinds like that!!!
i don'treally care, i live my life and they live theirs
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmoslayer on Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:06 pm

I sat next to some kids from my school on the bus yesterday because it was crowded, and I was shocked at how promiscuous people are getting! They were only in year 10! I mean yeah, it happens, but I didn't realise it was everyone!

Kids nowadays, ey?

Elmoslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top