The Future of SS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Future of SS

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:44 pm

I was just wondering what the future of the comic is? Are there more chapters planned? I know, Sky, you once stated that you'd go on as long as there was interest and it seems there is plenty. Can I pick your brain on future storylines? Just curious! Plus i know you mentioned getting the comic into print with Megan Rose's help. How's that coming along?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Future of SS

Post  alain1609 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:43 am

well, she said she already knew what other things she could do in chapter 4, so at least you can calm down for a second, is she loose interest (i don't think she will) she'll tell us.

enjoy what you have right now, we'll worry when the time comes. Smile
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skyangel on Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:35 pm

Hiya guys,

Sorry I'm late replying to this, I've just been so busy! Yea as you say Bryterlayter it really all depends if the interest is still there from my audience.My main driving force for continuienig this far is that the comic has gone down so well with so many of you, and the support in the comments etc. really does keep me going. I have planned that part four will be a lot more relaxed and fun with the girls finally settling down and facing life together as a pose to fighting against each other. Their will still be some relationship drama, but not as dramatic as the previous chapters. I haven't actually written anything down yet as such but I have ideas in my head that i look forward to doing and that I think will keep the fans happy, but I have ideas for other stories too, so if I feel I've lost my way with it or the whole story has lost it's appeal I might well bring it to an early close and put it on a shelf for a few years or something.

Skyangel
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top