SO HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND???

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SO HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND???

Post  Elmoslayer on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:41 pm

This topic is basically just a thread wher you can talk about what you've been doing, what you're plannng on doing, whats going on in general, without it haveing to be related to anything whatsoever from the other topics. Kind of like a blog, I guess.

What I'm doing

Well, I'm sitting in my pyjamas in my room, up to my knees in rubbish. I've been moving stuff around and getting new furniture, and I didn't realise just how much crap there was in my room, and how old junk seems to somehow expand to fill all available space...

I'm also going to get my hair cut tomorrow, I was meant to be grwing it, but it's hardly grown and i dont want to have to wait another 6 months looking like an idiot. Besides, it gets in my eyes and is annoying the tits off me.

It looks like this:

Now, i liek it a lot, and I enjoy the idea of not ahving to do anything to it in the mornings, but there is a drawback: it looks gay. very, vey gay. Now, there appear to be no non-stereotypical gay people around my town, and I hardly want to reinforce that with my super dykey hairstyle. But hey, I'm certainly no stereotypical gay girl and if I can pull off the cool hairdo, who cares?

Also nobody knows about this except one friend who lives far away from me. So its a SURPRISE haircut. I'm also going straight over to my girlfriends huose after getting it done, so it should be a fun surprise for her too Laughing

I've also been very busy this summer, competing on my horse all over the country, and I competed for England in the Home International *looks embarrassed*. I have pictures and things I want to put up, but i'm going to have to rinstall windows on my computer so all my pictures are stored on my camera and memory sticks and the like, plus some on my mums camera, and I've only just got back off holiday really so LATER, I promise!

I also went to Bristol on holiday with my girlfriend and two of her friends and it was AMAZING. I have honestly not had so much fun in forever. So much will be said about that too!
Also I just got back from a family holiday in the Lake District; I know Skyangel has been there and loved it and we go nearly every year. It's one of my favourite places in the world!
My other favourite places? On my horse, in bed (lazy) or sitting on my roof on warm summer nights, looking over the neighbor's gardens and the streetlit green, and the stars. *sigh* how sentimental...

But enough about me, it's your turn!

Elmoslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SO HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND???

Post  greven on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:52 pm

I loved the Haircut, it looks great Very Happy

What have I been doing? Well I have been writing, A LOT, take a look at my Deviant art site and you will see what I mean XD

But really at the moment I am not writing that much, I spend most my time on MSN. I found someone, that is why. He is a sweede and while he isnt exactly perfect in looks he is perfect in my eyes. He is just so loving and caring and I just really love him, we are both kind of into strange things when it comes to sex, which has led to the development of something not unlike a DBSM relationship and we havent even met each other yet.
We are meeting each other in 10 days actually when he is coming down from sweeden and I cant wait to meet him in real life, it has gotten to the point where I miss him when he isnt online. I fear a little that it is just a childish crush and it will wear off soon, or that I will be unable to cope with it all when I actually meet him. I am a bit scared I admit, but he was so nice that he promised me that this first time we meet he wont try to do anything. He wont even try to kiss me if I dont try first. He is just so nice, and for some reason he just seems to love me, I dont quite know why.
I know you usually know me as pretty hard talking and well a bit Nazi like in my athority and dicipline, but when it comes to him I just melt completely.
greven

Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

View user profile http://simongreve.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmoslayer on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:43 pm

Oh he sounds so lovely! Does he have a brother? Because my friend really needs a new man in hid life after his last boyfriend who was a bit of an arse haha!

I really REALLY hope it goes well for you when you meet him, soon everyone on T2OH will be all loved up. Hey, maybe everybody's gone and found someone, so they've abandoned us alone on the forum! Sad

well, today i got my hair cut, and even though I could never look as good as the picture it's still pretty hot if I do say so myself! My girlfriend liked it, so it was a nice surprise as planned! Can't wait to see everyones reaction at school. "OH MY GOD its that dyke! Could she get any more gay?!" I'm kidding...sorta.

I'm also currently taking a break from tidying my room, I've got some new furniture in and been moving things around, so all my stuff is in the hall or on my floor or my bed, and I want to sleep on my bed tonight instead of having to sleep on the sofa again. Wish me luck!

OH and some good news! My mum entered a prize draw at this pirate thing in the city centre, they do different things in the hall in the middle of the shopping centre and they had a pirate ship and a fake beach and stuff, so anyway she entered this draw and won. Out of thousands of entrys, and guess what she won?

A 12 night, 5* mediterranean cruise for two adults in October, all food and room service included, stopping off ant Gibraltar, Monte Carlo, Barcelona, and a whole load of other places. She was looking a the website and the ship honestly looks like the Ritz inside. It has a theatre, a spa, a gym, a pool, five restaurants, a library, shops, the lot. OH MY GOD.

But her passport has expired. And she somehow has to get it renewed by the 13th. Uh Oh!

Well, I'm off to bed pretty much now, I actually have a bed! (sort of) Good night!

Elmoslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:37 pm

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!
Lucky lady your mom is Elmo Very Happy
Congratulations Very Happy
Who is she taking with her on the cruise? You?

And I am glad your GF liked your hair Smile
I gotta say though that if things work out with me and Kristofer (that be his name) then I am not not going to leave you, I simply have too much time Razz
He has a couple of halfbrothers but I havent met them Smile
greven

Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:41 am

congrtaz elmoslayer and grave seems that you've been having fun.
i've been very occupade doing some bussines with my uncle (so he can marry a colombian woman) so i need to get his papers.
my cousing from canada wants to do some busines with me too so i'll be working hard and get a 40% comission when i finish it also i'm aiming to be an associate in the buffete where i work after graduating so they're teaching me all i need to know and they put me in charge of 200 expedients.

i started school on monday so i borrowed 4 books from the school to study and getting all my documents for my scolarship and i'm trying to get my student passport and visa before i graduate, is easier this way, i also started my last semester of english course and if everything goes well in june i'm presenting the cambridge exam to get my english diploma.

some bad stuff happened too, my little brother sold a golden ring that my cousing gave me when i turned fifteen, so i hit him really hard on his face and told him to get it back before i make his life a living hell. with all due respect, of course.
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:10 am

You sound like you are going awesome Alain Very Happy
Congrats on that Very Happy
And your brother totally had it comming, that was a bullshit move to pull.
greven

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmoslayer on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:10 am

Haha no Greven, I wish. She's taking my dad, but it's okay, us kids still get a holiday, it's just in a caravan in Cornwall Laughing I did offer for her to let me go with my girlfriend, but she didn't seem too thrilled with the idea! Oh well..

And woah alain! How busy are you right now?! I hope you pass your exams and that your uncle has a good wedding. Also I really hope that you get the ring bac *fingers crossed*, I tell you if my siblings did anything like that they wouldn't be able to get out of bed for a week, I'd beat them so hard. But I'm just a violent person Laughing

Today I've just gone and ridden my horse, eaten spanish eggs for lunch yum yum, and watched Shanghai Knights. I hadn't seen a Jackie Chan film before, it was alright actually!

Now I'm going to practice with my new Avon eyeshadow that arrived today, yay!

Elmoslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:38 am

last year he failed one semester of school so he couldn't study the second semester of his last year of high school.
so my dad told him that from now on he has to pay his school fees but he spend all his money in other thinks and he though it was going to be easy sell someone elses stuff. and the worst thing is that i could have lent him the money if he had asked.
now he's sooo grounded!!!!
And he sold it for 300 pesos when that ring is worth more than 2,000 pesos. anyway nothing i can do about it anymore.

@elmo. is very difficult to get all his documents when my aunt is watching everything i do, she's not supposed to find out.
and i hope you guys are having a great time too!!!
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:45 am

I gotta say Shanghai knight is not one of the better Jackie films, the first rush hour or some of his old cult films are way better. Put those are japanese of course. Police story, that series has some badass action Very Happy
Oh and the drunken master films have some seriously fucked up fight scenes Very Happy
greven

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:02 am

i don't like jackie chan movies but i belive he's awesome
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmoslayer on Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:36 pm

Not much has been happening round good ole' MK recently, but I guess there are a few things worth mentioning:

September 30th was me and my girl's 6 month anniversary ooh yeah!

There's love in the Science department at my school; my old bio teacher and my old physics teacher are together. Okay, that's not in the least bit interesting to you folks, but I really have nothing to amuse me at school. That's as good as it gets. Besides, if I had to shag a teacher it would be Miss Maris, so Mr Cullen is a lucky man.

My best friend turned 18 and I finally met her (secret) fiance! Oohh how romantic! I also met her new adopted brother, but I don't think he likes me very much...
I also met her older sister and her girlfriend. They're planning on having a baby soon and I honestly can't wait. I love babies (as long as I can hand them back!)

So yeah, that's about it. Sorry for boring you all; thought the forum needed a bit attention!

Elmoslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:02 am

hahahah...
i've been woking like crazy!!!
the boss fired another Associate... that means more work for me!!!! DX
i fail a subject on porpouse at school...
i have a valentine on-line (i had nothing else to do!)
and i've been in mangafox forums...
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmoslayer on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:29 pm

Oooooh tell us about this on-line beauty!

And why would you fail on purpose?

Elmoslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:57 pm

sure... is a girl i met in the ~4 the ♥️ of yuri SG ~
and we chat a lot!!! aaaaaand i think that's all.

the teacher didn't want to give me my participation points and i didn't do the exam cause if i had...
then i would have lower grades... i know, silly
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmoslayer on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:08 am

hey, it saves you some work!

Elmoslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:26 am

what saves me some work????
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmoslayer on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:28 am

Not doing your exam!

Elmoslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:30 am

i have to do it anyway...
my extraordinary exam!!! is the 2 semesters together
so i have to studdy dobble
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmoslayer on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:48 am

Oh dear.....

good luck with it anyway!

Elmoslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:06 am

heheheheh... piece of cake!!!
is an easy subject so don't worry
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmoslayer on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:27 am

Ugh this last week has been so lame.

Come on weekend, don't disappoint me!

Elmoslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:35 am

my weekend already dessapointed me!!!
i hae one proyect to finish for monday and my family left me cause is my mums b-day
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmoslayer on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:18 pm

I had to go clean and paint a house that used to be filled with rats.

I am not happy.

Elmoslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:19 pm

gawd... that's discusting!!!! Mad
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:07 pm

I just bought Assassins creed 2 and have nothing to do all weekend but game. This weekend is going to be Legen-wait for it-dary!
greven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top