football match

View previous topic View next topic Go down

football match

Post  nittinchabbra on Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:36 pm

When I told my mom she cried. And asked what she had done wrong as a parent. I didn't really know how to react. I cried too. She didn't want me to do anything "gay" so no one else would know. I went to a football game and someone asked her if I was gay because I had rainbow wrist warmers and I had lead my friend Kat by the hand so we didn't get seperated. She got angry with me but my brother told her he wanted to talk to her int he other room. I never know what he said but she never got upset with me after that.

nittinchabbra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

football match

Post  raj on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:25 am

Committee set up to boost Indian football
Committee set up to boost Indian football
Kuala Lumpur: The Asian Football Federation (AFF) has set up an ad-hoc committee under the chairmanship of president Mohammed bin Hammam to boost the development of Indian football.The formation of
United, Chelsea maintain pace as Arsenal stumble
United, Chelsea maintain pace as Arsenal stumble
London: Thumping victories for both Manchester United and Chelsea maintained the pair's close battle for the English Premier League title as Arsenal lost ground.United responded to Chelsea's earlier
Tough for Chettri to break into Kansas Wizards sqaud
Tough for Chettri to break into Kansas Wizards sqaud
New Delhi: It is not yet clear whether India's forward Sunil Chettri will get to play in the Major League Soccer (MLS) as all clubs are allowed only eight international slots while the Delhi player is
Chettri hopeful of making an impact at Kansas
Chettri hopeful of m

gmc ac compressor
Elkridge hotels

raj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top