Confused

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confused

Post  undescovered on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:44 pm

Ok. So, I have been fighting the fact that I may have an attraction to girls since I was little and I don't know if its there or not. I have the best friends in the world and they are total guy ogling whores <3, but every time they point to a guy I'm like, "Eh." I don't really notice hot guys very often. When a girl walks by I appreciate her beauty and how soft her skin would be and how it would feel. I think how soft her lips must be.....I have never seen myself actually having intercourse with a girl, so I hope that means I'm just appreciative? lol ya prob not. I like guys Smile I know that much Smile

*sigh* I just started a relationship with my boyfriend who is amazing and I love him, but I may or may not be "in love" with him. I can do anything with him, but the kissing is a bit wierd for me. So, with all of this rambling I hope that someone can decipher it Wink

- 18 and confused Sad

undescovered

View user profile

Back to top Go down

came out

Post  undescovered on Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:31 am

So yesterday my friends were talking about how much money it would take for them to kiss another girl and I got extremely uncomfortable. My friends and I are so close they could tell something was wrong immediatly....I spilled my guts.

I was first kissed by a girl when I was maybe 8 years old and I didn't really understand it but went with it anyway until I was 12. I met a really good friend and we got pretty close. One day she asked me if I'd ever kissed a girl and then kissed me....I enjoyed it alot. I was so scared...I was told all my life that it was wrong and unnatural and sinful...how could I be feeling these ungodly things?!

I told my friends all of this and they have accepted me for who I am, much to my relief. This doesn't change the relationship that I have with my boyfriend just that I now know I like both genders. I think that finally admitting all of this to myself will make me happier...I don't feel like I'm running from anything anymore.

I'm not sure if I should tell my mother or anyone else for that matter....what do you guys think?

undescovered

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top