Metroid: Other M

Go down

Metroid: Other M

Post  mrthought on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:52 am

I just finished playing "Metroid Prime 3" a few days ago to prepare myself for "Other M". I know some fans are disappointed about the D-pad only controls. But for me it work out really well. I like the old school feel of the game. Also some fans are not to keen about the first person bit. Remember "Zelda: Ocarina Of Time" when Link uses his bow and arrow. He can't move either. People are just used to the Metroid Prime games.

When I first played Metroid Prime I was really disappointed because it doesn't feel like a Metroid game for me. Other M to me is closer to the real Metroid formula. The reason being is that Yoshio Sakamoto is involved with this project. He is the co-creator of the series.

The game reminds me of "Resident Evil" it's very dark. The story is very interesting and different from the past series. Also we finally find out WHO Samus really is. Some people are also upset about her acting like a spoiled brat. But she did say she acted like a child before. People have to remember that the flashbacks are in the past. And following Adams orders made some fans upset too. But this episode she volunteered to join the Galactic Federation and agreed to follow Adams orders. I think it's part of the story.

Overall the control is very simple but the game is challenging. The cinematic part is like you never seen before in Wii. The action is non stop. There is a lot of exploration and item pick-ups just like any other Metroid game. Some old bosses are back not just Ridley. The best part of the game is the ending. And you'll get a special treat after the credits. It's a must buy for people who likes a full on action pack game. I can't wait what they come out next. Thumbs Up for Metroid Other M!!!

open signs
Schlüsselanhänger

mrthought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Metroid: Other M

Post  XREDXR on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:40 pm

orders made some fans upset too. But this episode she volunteered to join the Galactic Federation and agreed to follow Adams orders. I think it's part of the story.

business telecommunications services
industrial tyres warrington

XREDXR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum