Introduce Yourself!

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post  Pineapple on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:20 am

hey, I'm Pineapple from drunk duck. Uh, introductions. Not very good at them. Oh well, I'll just try to be an active poster so you all get to know me Very Happy
Pineapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

welcome!!!!

Post  alain1609 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:44 am

welcome pineaple Very Happy
great to have you here Surprised
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmoslayer on Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:50 pm

Hello Pineapple and Oldguy! Welcome to the wondrous world of T2OH!

Don't worry Oldguy, you seem pretty wise to me! And HAHA at Greven saying IM wise; I've certainly never been accused of that before...

But I am flattered nonetheless *kisses Greven on cheek*

Elmoslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:15 pm

Well now you have Elmo Very Happy
greven

Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

View user profile http://simongreve.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Rawr

Post  Holly on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:40 pm

Greetings and salutations future minions *cough* I mean, hello! darn typos (I swear, the keys are like right next to each other) So anyway, I'm Holly, the agoraphobic nihilistic transsexual bisexual hypnodomme (yes, I'll permit you fifteen m inutes to go look up half these terms. Done now? No? Bah, okay, good!). Probably the oddest little duck you'll ever meet, but hopefully not in a bad way! I'm not sure how active I'll be, I tend to visit things in waves, recent reader of that one comic by that one person who links here, you know the one. If not, doesn't matter, and um, I think that's about all I can say.
Holly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmoslayer on Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Hi Holly, I can tell talking to you will be quite an education. Althooouughh.. I already knew what those words meant Very Happy
Let me introduce you to our little community...

There haven't been people posting very much recently, so you and I will have to start it off again. One of the first people you will meet is Greven, he's our top poster and I am sure he will take you under his gracious (if a little smelly) wing. ReiDavidson and Skyangel are our moderators, and if you haven't checked out their comics I suggest you do so. You'll get to know the rest of us as you go along Smile
If you look to your left you will see the Blue Room, this is for you to spill all your troubles, where you will recieve our wonderful advice, at no extra charge!
And to the right is the Red Room, so if something particularly gets your goat, like uncannily revealing typos, you can come and rant about it.

I'm sure you can find your own way around the rest of the forum, feel free to read all our silly stories, and start a few of your own!

Elmoslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:10 pm

I totally dont smell! (checks) huh... I need a bath, be right back.

There we go, I have cleaned my wings now, it is a hell of a work cleaning my awesome leathery demon wings.
So I actually havent been here for a while but I have decided to come back so welcome to you Holly and here is a fair warning: If you plan to take over this forum then tread lightly, for you tread on my dreams. (I know it doesnt make sense but I just watched Equilibrium and that movie is awesome Very Happy)
greven

Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:26 pm

hi Holly and WELCOME!!!
please do not mind this 2 guys (they're crazzy)
i'm the only sane person in here Razz
feel free to post watever you want!!!
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:49 pm

Im not crazy, the voices in my head may be but not me.
especially Carl, I tell you carl is a real nut job.
greven

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:49 pm

i told you!!!!
especially graven, he's the craziest of all!!!
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stellar on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:08 am

Hiii =o I feel weird being the first person in three months to introduce themselves XD
I'm Stellar =)

Uhhhmm.. Not sure why I'm here. But I do random things like join message boards cause I like trying to meet people! (even though it's very likely that I'll lurk more then I'll post) >.>
I found my way here through Paranormal Activity ^_^
Maybe I should do this later XD I'm way too tired to think..
*ahem* Well lemme see. I love rock and alternative music. Like REALLY Love music. I sing and scream, and play bass (kinda), and have learned the basics of guitar, drums and keyboarding (but I'm waaayyyy worse at them then I am with my bass XD). All self taught, which is why I fail =p
I'm a creative person. I write, and draw and stare at walls for hours-err.. that's not creative, but it helps my creativity!
I have a little comic on Drunk Duck, it's not that great. But it gives me something to do and look forward to so I'm less depressed, usually >.> There's shojou-ai to come in it. Buuuut that's now how I'm selling the premise of my manga.
I'm lesbian. Mostly. Some boys are strangely pretty and catch my eye >.<
Or I could be really honest and say something else that I've worked diligently on to not have to admit.
Ever. =)
-_- Yeah, hi.
Stellar

View user profile http://www.drunkduck.com/anthem/

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:45 am

Welcome, I am afraid that this forum is more or less deserted by now. Even I have kind of left by now.
greven

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmoslayer on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:48 pm

Heya!

Greven is right, it's very quiet around here nowadays, but I think it just needs some new people to come and breathe a bit of life back into it. So welcome!

If you have a LGBT related comic on Drunkduck, maybe you could tell your readers about this forum? Haha yeah I know it's cheeky, but it's how a lot of people find us Smile

Why would you leave, Greven? Sad

Elmoslayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ladyfirst2010 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:21 am

Sorry if this double posts or something...but anyway, hi! Smile

I'm Lucy, sometimes known on the webs as Lyphesis or Kiri, and I'm working on a couple of web comics called Sue Hunters and 'untitled' ;p Nothing's posted yet because I have bugger all drawing time, cos I'm working towards doing Latin and Greek 'n' that at university...and I have to set aside lots of time for mooching around the Sweatdrop forums... but comics shall eventually be done. cat

Pleased to meet everyone pig (I shall be overusing these new and unfamiliar smileys because they're cute :3)

sue ibravo games
thailand holidays

ladyfirst2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  qfajlfad on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:37 am

Hi! I'm new here. I'm glad to see you all! Very Happy

qfajlfad

View user profile http://www.shopindream.com

Back to top Go down