I just dont know.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I just dont know. - Page 2 Empty Re: I just dont know.

Post  greven on Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:46 am

Jase wrote:
ReiDavidson wrote:XD I don't think English is Greven's first language, is it? (I have to wonder though because you do type it really well if its not)
Doesn't mean I can't tease him, as long as it's supposed to be friendly. Wink Which it was. And which he seemed to get. (Hilarious picture, by the way. xD)

Dont worry I can take a joke better than most, Danish humor is more or less just insults randomly thrown into conversations. Razz

Jase wrote: As for the "cookie cutter" personality- basically, think of all stereotypes as being a cookie cutter (like, the shapes you use in baking, yes?) and cutting out people all into the exact same shape. That's sort of what the saying means- if I even made sense? xD

I was guessing it was something like that, but I wasnt sure, dont worry makes perfect sense Smile

Jase wrote: As for being the "gender confused guy" and no longer being an individual- as long as you do things because YOU want to, and just be yourself, no matter what your sexuality, no matter how long you spend confused, you'll still be you. As long as the focus of your life, and your friendships, isn't your confusion it won't be what defines you. People will always think of you by remembering what they see most of you- and if that's your individuality, that's how they'll think of you.

...Today, I make no sense. x_x Sorry.

I am always doing things because I want to, at least thats what I think, but that shit comes down to whether or not freewill actually exists or not.
Besides I have always had a creepy tendensy to analyse everything I do down to the last detail. I find it interesting why humans act like they do, and my number one study is myself. With the confusion going on at the moment this interest is just rocketing out of proporsions, but that is something I try to keep under control. Last time I took a step back and did a full fledged psykeological analasys on myself I almost ran my life into the ground. I dont want that shit to happen again.
greven
greven

Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

View user profile http://simongreve.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ReiDavidson on Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:19 am

That said, anyone want cookies?
ReiDavidson
ReiDavidson
Admin

View user profile http://true2ourhearts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:12 pm

yay cookies!

Nom nom nom
greven
greven

Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

View user profile http://simongreve.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2