Plus he's from Denmark. 9v9 [/racist]
Fly Hue

View user profile http://user.drunkduck.com/Fly%20Hue

Back to top Go down

Re: Gay Group at school

Post  NikiPaprika on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:01 pm

Fly Hue wrote:Plus he's from Denmark. 9v9 [/racist]
hahahaha! yeah, so i noticed ;D
it doesn't help I have a norwegian friend who...erm...isn't fond on people from Denmark. n__n;
NikiPaprika

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:33 pm

Well thats because we were the rulers of their joke of a country for over 100 years.

Besides people from norway are large, stupid and... blond.
Hey at least he is not one of those drunked swedish guys, now those guys are useless.
greven

Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

View user profile http://simongreve.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fly Hue on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:39 pm

Wow, I had no idea about the central Europe hatin' XD. I mean... I knew about the Easter Europe stuff at least. That stuff is YEESH!
Fly Hue

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:49 pm

It is not as much central europe as it is scandinavia. Denmark-Norway and sweden have a long history of war in the past and we just hate each others guts. You should see when the national football and handball teams clash, it is just insane. Especially since norway and Denmarks handball teams are two of the best teams in the world, the intire nation is at the edge of their seat during on of those matches Very Happy

Oh and we hate german too, those bastards have been stealing our land for centuries.
greven

Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

Back to top Go down

Post  NikiPaprika on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:13 am

hahaha!
Yeah, he's told me all about the hate between you guys XD
He also taught me the F-word in Norwegian!
Yay for swearing and not getting caught by my mum cuz she can't understand it! 8D
NikiPaprika

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:38 am

I dont think we have an F-word in scandinavia we just say... well fuck. But type it in and lets hear it, I have most likely just forgotten about it Razz

Well thinking of it, it could be "kneppe" wich is a rude word for having sex, just like fuck is.
greven

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulrika on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:20 pm

I'm sure she meant FAN! Don't know if that's how you wrte in Danish, but in Swedish you write it like that, and in Norwegian FÆN!

BTW. Not all the Swedes are drunk Evil or Very Mad
Ulrika

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:23 pm

hehe you have to understand that in Scandinavia we have stereo types for each other.
The sweeds aare drunk, and the people from norway are hallfwits and blond... Come to think of it: I dont know what the danish stereotype is... That could be interesting to find out.
greven

Back to top Go down

Post  NikiPaprika on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:33 pm

oh ho ho ho...XD
Apparently Raske menn make quite a few dane jokes XD
And my friend could maybe say quite a number of things about the stereotype for you guys.

And yeah, i was talking about "faen"
XD
I always giggle at "Perkele!" :3
NikiPaprika

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:52 pm

Lol he is called: Fanden (the devil) in danish and we say: For fanden! But it sounds way more awesome when they say "fy faen" in Norway Laughing (it is something like God danmit!)
There are a billion OLD norweighen TV shows for kids that we see in Denmark when they dont have anything good to show, so we are watching crappy TV from norway, and Fy Faen is always said in it Very Happy
Haha Gotta love that phrace Razz

You have to get some danish jokes and write them here, I need to hear some of them Very Happy I only know a few myself and I have to hear some more Razz
greven

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulrika on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:11 am

greven wrote:hehe you have to understand that in Scandinavia we have stereo types for each other.
The sweeds aare drunk, and the people from norway are hallfwits and blond... Come to think of it: I dont know what the danish stereotype is... That could be interesting to find out.

you don't have to tell me that we have stereotypes in Scandinavia-I'm half Swede Very Happy And I think that the Swedish stereotype comes from the fact that we have systembolaget, and you don't, so we come to Danmark to buy some alcohol. However in Sweden is a common opinion that the people of Finland are the most drunk form all the Scandinavians. As for the Danish stereotype, well you are known to be lazy, anarchistic and not to rely on. I've heard also some things about the hygiene... And well, there is also a language issue, but I don't want to offend you.

And "fy fan"-that's common in Sweden too. However not sure about children programmes. I only know that in Pippi Langstrumpf is "fy fabian" instead Laughing
Ulrika

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:49 pm

Ever seen the Emil thing? The might actually be from sweeden. Its about a kid that keeps doing stupid things most of them not on purpose, and then he gets locked in the toolshed where he carve dolls. That is something you see EVERY SINGLE SUMMER in denmark, it has been shown since I was like negative 16, its that old. There is one eppisode where Emil teaches his sister curse words, best thing ever, I believe Fy faen is mentioned there Very Happy

Lazy check
Anarchistic... Check
Personal hygiene...? Well halfway check. In Jutland (Jylland) where I live: HELL YES! in Copenhagen: not so much.

The fun thing is that you go to denmark to buy cheep booze, and we go to Germany to buy cheep booze Razz
What the hell is wrong with the danish language? I mean The Danish language is the ground base that both Sweedish and norweighen has evolved from.
greven

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulrika on Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:14 pm

Of course I know Emil Very Happy . He's from Småland, that's the southern part of Sweden. I've seen some of the episodes, and read a book, but I guess I missed the curse episode. Must check on that. To be even funnier, the fy fan thing appear also in some grammar books for example to teach the foreigners the Swedish language Razz

As for Danish language, it's ok when it's written. I can understand most of it. But when it's spoken... gosh, it sounds sometimes as if you've got something like a hot potato in your mouth. With the 'r' sounds especially. However in a part of Sweden called Skåne (the part with Malmö and Lund) the Swedish dialect resembles sometimes Danish, and for some Swedes it's even hardly understandable, well that could be hillarious Very Happy
Ulrika

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:41 pm

Hehe and In Denmark we cant understand a word of what you guys are saying Laughing
Its way better with the Norwieghean language, way easier to understand.
Well Skåne was the last part of sweeden to actually become a part of sweeden.
It wasnt till 1678 that Denmark was bullied by France to give up any claim on Skåne.

We have a region like that too SønderJylland (the south part of jutland) speaks in some insane dialect that NO ONE can understand, bastards are more german than Danish. Oh yeah we dont like the germans, they have been bullying us for centuries, I mean what the hell can we do, they are 10 times bigger than us? Now that is a crappy neighbor
greven

Back to top Go down

O.O

Post  FoxxinMinx on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:44 am

i just kind of love you all ... I mean really? I'm gone for almost all of a month , I come back , to 5 pages of replys to my post , and
Do i get , people saying im a rude jerk to say things , like i thought was going to happen...

no ... I get better

I get everything from , answereing my question , Bi for Guys , Stereotypes , Languages , and alot of other things that are just wonderfull to throw into this topic...

^_^ * hugs everyone*

Okay continue ... >.> ... watch you all leave the topic now .. hahaha ...
FoxxinMinx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:06 pm

ok, i'm just responding to the original question and i'll probably echo some of what's already been said. My experience with gay groups was only during college so here's what i think. Its a great way to meet people like you and a safe place for you to be open about your sexuality and so in that ways its good. It's a great way to open up to the campus community about GLBT issues and to be political. Again, good stuff. You obviously have other interests as do many people, many of which have nothing to do with being gay. So live your life, do those things. Being gay is just a small part of who we are as people. It doesn't make or break us. It's nice to acknowledge it but you do so everyday by just living your life. I don't need to acknowledge my ethnicity or my femininity every day, in order to BE these things. And if i did, like you said, it would be exhausting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fly Hue on Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:48 pm

I never really got bullied until this final semester of Senior year. Seriously, almost made it, I mean DAMN! So close! I'm currently having to skip every other lunch (we're on A day B day scheduling, these guys harass me on B days) because the AP told me she couldn't do anything about the situation unless she knows the boys' names. It's pretty much the number one reason I'm looking forward to graduating at this point. Not just those guys, but highschoolers in general. They make such in sensitive comments all the time, and I just want to be back around people that have more intelligent things to say. I know that I'll have to put up with stupid, homophobic bullshit for the rest of my life and teenagers too, and I can't say I'm really happy about that. But I feel glad highschool should prove to be the worst of it. Especially since I'm going to art school next year for college. One would think that art students should be more open minded for the most part. (:
Fly Hue

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 on Thu May 28, 2009 8:44 pm

w0w!!!!!!!1
i didn't know there were gay grups in a lot of schools
in my hagh school and uni, there aren't.
everyone gets along just fine
alain1609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top