The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Go down

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Post  Jase on Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:30 pm

Oblivion. Fourth of the Elder Scrolls game. Fantastic RPG with an incredibly epic ending.

Anyone a fan? I just completed it today (this morning? last night? I'm not sure, it's 4:30AM, and I took some time after seeing the ending to absorb it. Wow.) I have to say, it's one of the best games I've ever played- and despite how unlinear it can be (you can run off and complete all the side quests available to you before even doing step one of the main quest) I found it to be incredibly immersive. I just want to discuss it with anyone who's also a fan.
...Or with anyone, I guess.
Jase

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Post  greven on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:20 am

I thought it was okay, its been a while since I played it but I had pretty good fun with it. I felt that the whole openworld aspect died when you could quick travel everywhere though, and that kind of sucked.
But at least you could fuck around with the broken physiques. The combat was fun too but it was too bad that there was like 5 voice actors for the hundrets of NPC's it was wierd talking to a drunk and then talking to an uptown store owner with the exact same voice Razz
greven

Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

View user profile http://simongreve.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Emilyelizabethx on Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:50 am

I love that game! But I always get stuck on the part when you're in the hell region, I think it was. Have you ever played Fable or Fable 2? Its similar, but I prefer Fable 2 to Oblivion. Fable 2 is amazing.
Emilyelizabethx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Valsira on Sat May 02, 2009 10:42 pm

Oblivion is def one of my favourite games. I haven't actually finished the main storyline though, got sidetracked with the guilds and everything else. Haven't played in a while.
Valsira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunaris on Sun May 31, 2009 3:49 am

Oblivion is amazing...I went through the trouble of getting the limited collector's editions for both the PC and my 360. On both, I lost count of how many characters I had. I'm addicted to character generation. I love nothing more than seeing what all combinations of whatever I can pull off and make a unique character with...just to run around with them for three hours doing whatever it is they were doing in my mind when I made them up.
Lunaris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Sun May 31, 2009 8:06 am

Have any of you seen the teaser trailer for bethesda's new game? It is called brink and we know NADA about it, but hell it is Bethesda, it cant fuck up too bad Very Happy
You can find the trailer there:
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-brink/49784
greven

Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

View user profile http://simongreve.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down