What's your "dream" girl/guy...thing? lol

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What's your "dream" girl/guy...thing? lol

Post  greven on Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:45 pm

Yeah but there gotta be a story to it. giving birth is a great story and a good reason for having stretchmarks, a scar from a bayonet is epic, but a story about walking into a door and getting 5 stitches suck.
greven

Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

View user profile http://simongreve.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:24 pm

Whoa, back up there! Fly Hue? I know its off topic but tell me which Cure songs are your favorite? Charlotte sometimes? Just like heaven?
Now back to the topic, its hard to answer this post without sounding incredibly shallow. So having said that: dark hair, dark eyes, pouty lips, a normal body type (meaning not stick thin, i dont want her to break in my arms when i hug her), nice breasts (take a look at Blue and you'll see that they can function as an alternate pillow, very useful in the morning),someone a little mischevious, but affectionate. Some one who has goals but doesn't take life too seriously. Someone who is caring and who laughs. You know, the normal stuff. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fly Hue on Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:47 pm

The Walk, The Figurehead, Pictures of You, Just Like Heaven (of course), Open --OMG-like- The entire Wish Album... I can't do it. I love EVERYTHING way too much! Fri~ck and I forgot Lullaby too! Also, I secretly like The Dragon Hunter theme song, though I'm not too keen on Taking Off... :/

What have you started Bryter? DDD:
Fly Hue

View user profile http://user.drunkduck.com/Fly%20Hue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:36 pm

Yeah, Wish is great, a letter to elise. the first cure album i ever listened to was kiss me, kiss me, kiss me. My friend gave me that one and i got hooked and so it's one of my favorites. Catch has always been one of my favorite songs. do, do, do, do, do, do, oh, oh, oh, oh...yeah i know who you remind me of, a girl i think i used to know... see i cant help but sing it now. great stuff!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulrika on Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:26 am

I also very like The Cure, though there are other bands I'm completely mad about. However my favourite album od The Cure is "Disintegration" -i love "lullaby" and "the love song"...just so much memories with the album. Two guys from my school used to play "fascination street" in their garage. They were playing pretty well. And i like the song "close to me"- always gives me a good mood Smile

Coming back to the subject of a perfect partner, well, I have a thing for blue eyes and little ears. Little ears just drives me crazy. But when someone is lacking any sensitivity or inteligence, the little ears won't help
Ulrika

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fly Hue on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:06 pm

OhMyGod. I love it when he just makes little "do do doo" noises. Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me was also my first album of theirs. I'd already pirated a ton of songs at time enough to be pretty smitten, and I fell into a swirling vortex of obsession after buying that album. I'm pretty sure the deal with me is that just about everything about the post-punk genre appeals to me, and The Cure is the most ingenious band of that genre, hands down. I love the way the instrumentals develop upon each other off of just one simple melody, and then they work off those imperfect, tormented voices... <3

Hm, Relevance... XD I'm pretty sure I've made this blatantly obvious in some other forum, but I have a bizarre attraction to fat people. I do have my points where I draw the line though. I don't like when they start rippling. None the less, fat people need love too. And that's why I am here.
Fly Hue

View user profile http://user.drunkduck.com/Fly%20Hue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:46 pm

That's nice, Fly. Everyone deserves to be loved. That's not so bizarre. See, we all have our dream preferences. *sings I want a girl with a short skirt and a loooooonnnnnnng jacket...* Isn't that a Cake song?

btw, don't forget in-between days. and thanks for reminding me about the walk. alien

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunaris on Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:48 pm

In guys, my ideal would be someone like...Kurt Cobain. There was hotness on two legs if ever there lived such. His murder (Or suicide, whatever...up to debate) was such a shame. He had the most beautiful blue eyes (And I usually prefer brown).

In girls...mmm...a sweet voice, rosy cheeks, a cup or two larger than myself (C or D), short hair of the brunette or dark variety...maybe some freckles around her nose and on her chest...rich brown eyes...and an athletic build. Like a model, except...not fake.

In the 'otherwise' category...nice, large, soft fur, doesn't bark too loud. Shocked

Yeah, don't draw too many assumptions. The question was asked and I just...answered... Suspect
Lunaris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greven on Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:04 pm

Kurt Cubain was truly hot Smile Not too big a fan of the drugs or bullets parts though.
greven

Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

View user profile http://simongreve.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top