Coming Soon Again

Go down

Coming Soon Again

Post  Joneko on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:10 pm

Hey there all my Gay Young Friskers.

Piper will be continuing with the original artist and writer in a couple of weeks at most. Sincere apologies to all.

I'm going to be doing some of those 25-expressions and whatnot sheets, and I'm debating posting them here or just on Devart or whatnot when I'm done. I'd also like to make Piper a little more...I don't wanna say accessible? But I also don't want to say 'interactive'. Maybe have a few polls once in awhile and whatnot. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Joneko
Admin

View user profile http://joneko.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming Soon Again

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:27 am

Some people post fan art that you can see if you vote. Some people post questions or ask for readers to share their experiences as relates to the current page. Other writers address commenters directly about their questions on previous posts.

Back to top Go down

Post  tkchuong on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:25 pm

I'm going to be doing some of those 25-expressions and whatnot sheets, and I'm debating posting them here or just on Devart or whatnot Outsourcing articles
Free Arcade Games
when I'm done. I'd also like to make Piper a little more...I don't wanna say accessible? But I also don't want to say 'interactive'. Maybe have a few polls once in awhile and whatnot. Does anyone have any sugg

tkchuong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down