Fly Hue
Elmoslayer
greven
ReiDavidson
Emilyelizabethx
eSilva
11 posters

Go down

S.S. Reader Predictions! Empty S.S. Reader Predictions!

Post  eSilva Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:11 am

Alrighty now.

For my own amusement (why lie) I would like to know everyones predictions about what is going to happen next?

Short term (next three scenes/pages) and in the long term (chapters ahead). Examples being; S.T.- Janey and Sarah break up blah blah etc.. L.T.- Sarah meets someone new and the years have flown by blah blah etc.

Oh and what do you guys think of the return of Stacy? (TWcomic poster) That WAS Stacy, right? Sometimes I can't tell!
Like I've noticed ppl have mixed up Dawn and Claire before. heh

So have a go and let your imagination grow!
eSilva
eSilva

http://www.drunkduck.com/chemistry

Back to top Go down

S.S. Reader Predictions! Empty Re: S.S. Reader Predictions!

Post  Emilyelizabethx Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:53 am

I think Janey is secretly guilty of something, which is why she's overreacting. I think Claire will definately try and make a move on Janey or something, cuz she looked really smug in the panel where Janey through water over Sarah. I feel sorry for Gerry, I hope something good will happen to her. I think Sarah and Gerry might share a kiss or something.
Emilyelizabethx
Emilyelizabethx

Back to top Go down

Post  ReiDavidson Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:51 pm

I think Janey will throw a fit, yell at her and go bonkers and say their breaking up. Sarah will look to Gerry for support but Gerry will be angry as Sarah's blatant use of her and tell her to find someone else. Sarah will be utterly utterly alone.
ReiDavidson
ReiDavidson
Admin

https://true2ourhearts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  greven Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:59 pm

I think Rei is right but I hope she is wrong, it would just be too obvious to go that way. the whole back to square one: everyone hates me, and having to fix everything have just been done to death. Besides the only one Sarah should apologize to is Gerry, Janey should stop being such a fucking hypocrit.
She is always being angry when G and S are hanging out, but she will here nothing of it when she is hanging out with her old friend.
I HATE those kinds of people. Mad
greven
greven

Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

http://simongreve.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmoslayer Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:36 pm

NOOOOOO!!!!!!

I don't want anybody to break up! Sad
*enters Tasha's happy place* And Sarah and Janey will live happily ever after in a magical land filled with lollipops and rainbows and bunnies and kittens and cake and flowers and and and.... *snaps back to reality*

Aw hell, I don't know. I'm sure whatever Skyangel chooses to do will keep us all hooked as ever Smile

Elmoslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:32 am

I think Sarah will probably run after Janey and be rejected. Janey and Sarah will break up. Gerry will tell Sarah that she has feelings for her, try to kiss her and Sarah will not reciprocate (but she SHOULD). Sarah will be estranged from Janey and Gerry for awhile. She will hang out with those other peripherial characters (NOT Dawn) who we've met but haven't fleshed out yet. (BTW, I wish Sarah would meet a gay, male best friend who could be a sounding board for her, someone who is not a woman and not full of drama.) She will pine for Janey and Janey will pine for her. They will reconcile with Janey, i hope learning a little lesson on Sarah appreciation. I hope somewhere in there Gerry will get the love interest that she deserves.

I know people don't like the idea of Sarah and Gerry but i do. Sarah stood up for Gerry when no one else did. We also dont know much about Gerry besides her love of horses. If she were fleshed out more maybe she'd be someone Sarah could get excited about. But i know thats not the author's intent.

Actually, Sarah's been a great friend and girlfriend. She should be forgiven for her jealousy which was sort of justified given that Janey admitted she was in love with Claire. And where is this thing going with Stacy and the date rape thing. I don't know but it doesn't look good. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Fly Hue Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:45 pm

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Janey tries to get back at Sarah by messing around with Claire. Claire seems kind of open minded when it comes to Janey, that distracting top blew right over her like it was nothing big. So Claire will go along with Janey sort of using her as this rebound type girl, but it will be Janey that is hurt because she is trying to fill an empty hole the wrong way and Claire is only in it for the experimenting. This will piss Sarah off.
Fly Hue
Fly Hue

http://user.drunkduck.com/Fly%20Hue

Back to top Go down

Post  greven Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:15 am

That sounds very plausible Fly
greven
greven

Location : I am most likely in front of my laptop in Denmark... or in front of my TV.

http://simongreve.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:10 pm

I guess I just wanna know what Claire's deal was/is? Sky very wisely has not shed any light on this and I think once we do know about Claire, we'll have a good idea where the story might go from here. Let's say that Claire decides she is interested in Janey, then Sarah's suspicions are confirmed and she has a right to be as upset as she is. I never liked Janey's comment that she never expects anything but friendship from Claire. To me that says, if Claire returns the feelings then Janey will say bye-bye to Sarah. That doesn't say commitment to me. That says you are my second choice and second best, Sarah. That's why except for Chapter1, I've never been a big fan of Janey and Sarah because the relationship seems a little one-sided. confused

Back to top Go down

Post  Avie Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:58 am

I agree completely with Bryterlayter. Reading further into the story, I started having second thoughts about Janey and Sarah's relationship. It does seem one-sided ! It use to be all powerful and seemingly romantic but as their relationship rolled on with college and all, Janey just seems not entirely devoted to the relationship as Sarah.

I have a sixth sense that Janey and Sarah will break up, or perhaps "take a break." I may be thinking wayyyy ahead of the game but I think they will break up and Sarah moves forward and explores a new relationship or two (but still reflects back to her memories of Janey). After all that fun, Sarah has a reunion with Janey. Perhaps Janey changed by then and they start anew.
There's my two cents. Of course that will change by the next page, I'm sure.

It is so much fun reading other opinions/ideas. Fun thread !
Avie
Avie

http://www.drunkduck.com/Sandstorm/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Fly Hue Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:32 pm

That sounds quite realistic.
Fly Hue
Fly Hue

http://user.drunkduck.com/Fly%20Hue

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma_Clare Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:51 pm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, so much has changed in the story so I thought I'd put my mental mystic powers to the test and give it a go.

I think Claire may make a move on Janey but Janey will realisethat although she thought that that's who she wanted all along it is Sarah Who really Makes her feel special and loved but as yet she isn'tready to apologise because she feels like she'd be crawling back (particularly after the scene she made at the party)
I do predict that as a result of this she may go out wityh Claire as she would feel bad telling her best friend no particularly as she has wanted this for a long time. But the thing is Claire isn't sure as to her feelings with Janey and thus seriouslyhurts her.

Meanwhile, Gerry has admitted her feelings to Sarah butsarah feels that she doens't want to go out with her. Gerry accepts this butfeels sad because she seems to always come off second best thus this places a strain on her and Sarah's relationship which in the end climaxes into a rift causing them to drift apart which depresses Sarah.

That's all I have so far... I may add more later as i think of it. I still have hope forJnaey and Sarah! cat
Emma_Clare
Emma_Clare

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:00 pm

That's interesting, Em. I never thought of a widening rift between Gerry and Sarah but given the current state of their relationship maybe so. The nature of their relationship has change they can't go back to the way things were and maybe they will be unable to move forward as friends. As for Sarah and Janey getting back together, I know its just a matter of time. Claire is the real wild card here as i am unable to tell how her presence will determine what Janey's gonna do next.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunaris Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:59 pm

I think Claire and Janey aren't going to go much too far with one another. Call me silly, but I've never really felt that Claire was anything but straight. Even if she were, I don't think she's willing enough to risk the image she has to see another girl, not even Janey. She has a boyfriend, and she has him for a reason. She's kept on with that for a long time now. She's straight, or she has something to hide by playing straight. I haven't really seen anything to suggest she's anything but heterosexual anyways. Maybe I'm wrong.

Point is, Janey won't be going far with Claire. This is my predicition. In my opinion, Claire is, at best, bi-curious and maybe open to a little experimentation. That would just end with Janey hurting, and Claire still in her straight life. Janey wants Claire, though, and this much is obvious. How far this will play out, I don't know and can't even guess, but I do not see anything really coming of it. Claire is a proverbial dead end for Janey.

Sarah and Geraldine are a slightly different story. There is a lot of room for those two to mix together, but I do not see it lasting if they do. A lot of people point out how perfect they are for each other (Including Sarah's mother), but that's precisely the point...they're perfect for each other. They share similar interests and hobbies, they work similar jobs...where's the fun, the romance, the adventure? They are well-suited for being best friends, but in the game of love, opposites attract, even in same-sex matters I've experienced.

Sarah and Janey are well-noted as opposites. Sarah dives headfirst towards Janey, while Janey swims around the matter. Sarah is cautious, whereas Janey is very outgoing. Sarah wants the moon and the stars, and Janey covets the son. Sarah would give up everything to Janey, but Janey can't drop her social life to appease Sarah. And despite those differences, they have had a wonderful relationship up until the party. They overcame their differences, faced their trials, jumped their hurdles. Every difference between them seemed to pale before the love they have for one another.

Have, in present tense. I do not believe Janey meant what she said about not being ready for a serious relationship. I think she was hurt by Sarah's attempts to make her jealous, and the fact Sarah and Gerry kissed. Don't get me wrong, I know it's hypocritical. Janey has some serious issues to get over regarding spending time with Sarah opposed to spending time with her own friends, but in Janey's defense she isn't purposefully trying to hurt Sarah's feelings. It is just an unfortunate side-effect that Sarah has yet to really confront her own. Rather than tell her outright, she chose to dance with Gerry, with rather disastrous results.

I am curious as to Janey's activities with other friends though, apparently a good number of the other students have figured out she's gay, even with her trying to hide it. So, it leads me into thought on just what she has been up to that gives them that impression. Did she maybe get caught making out with another girl? Maybe someone caught her writing something about lesbians and spread a rumor? I don't know, but I'm starting to sense more going on with that story angle than meets the eye.
Lunaris
Lunaris

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:05 pm

well Lunaris i have to agree with you, from my experience we tent to get attracted to our natural opposites, i don't know why but we do.
that's why i think that janey and sarah should have get over all their problems a long time ago, i understand that first relationships are always the most difficult ones, they don't know how to comunicate and they think they're always right. you have to get mad at their behavior and
then after you had calm down talk about it, at least i wish i had done that and my moment.

as for gerry and sarah, sorry but friends do not make good lovers. THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY.
alain1609
alain1609

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:09 pm

I'm with Pineapple (see today's ss post) Leo needs to do some thumpin' or clunking heads or whatever her bad ass self does. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:19 pm

Cool YOU MEAN TO LOOK COOL, LIKE I DO afro
flower LIKE RIGHT NOW flower
alain1609
alain1609

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunaris Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:32 am

I say nothing directly happens immediately. Maybe it could, but there are people around. Witnesses. Stacey wouldn't be that much of an idiot, especially after her close call with Janey and the van before.

I think she plays friendly or changed with Sarah, or at least she doesn't pick on her too harshly. A big fireworks explosion happens, Sarah is distracted by it, and while she's distracted Stacey slips a pill or something into Sarah's drink.

Sarah drinks it and winds up passing out, afterwhich Stacey and Charlene relocate her, under the guise of being friendly and considerate to fool the other housemates into thinking it's perfectly fine and natural to be doing so. Might even pretend to be Sarah's friends. Of course, if Leo saw Charlene claiming to be Sarah's friend she'd step in, so it's more likely that Charlene would step back and let...Jamie, the Flintstone's guy, handle that.

After Sarah is in a quiet and secluded place, Stacey offers her 'friend' to Jamie, who perhaps accepts.

Leo may eventually save the day, but whether it's in time or too late is a guess in itself.

The night overall goes extremely poorly for Sarah, Stacey gets away for the time being (Only to get her just desserts at a later time), Janey finds out somehow and beats the shit out of Jamie (Perhaps they go to the same school and she hears him bragging to his friends?)...

...All this leading to a tearful reunion as Janey tries to apologize, Geraldine tries to comfort Sarah, Sarah tries to forget the whole thing (Or remember it, perhaps, since she will have forgotten what happened since she was out cold), and Leo thumps Charlene a good one.

Stacey will of course be punished later. Maybe Sarah and Leo come forth, and Jamie panics and gives away the real culprit?

I don't know.

That's just one possible turn of events. I could be completely off, though. I'm not the creative talent behind the story. Smile
Lunaris
Lunaris

Back to top Go down

Post  eSilva Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:04 pm

Oh Lunaris that's a really well thought out prediction! I would believe that, definitely. Who knows how close you are but whether you be close or not..you've managed to make me anticipate this part so much more!
eSilva
eSilva

http://www.drunkduck.com/chemistry

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:12 pm

eSilva wrote:Oh Lunaris that's a really well thought out prediction! I would believe that, definitely. Who knows how close you are but whether you be close or not..you've managed to make me anticipate this part so much more!

i know!!!!! Twisted Evil
lunaris you have a great talent there(imaginaton and writing skills) i like it, no doubd you're a writer, you should show more of your stuff up so we can enjoye it, like greven. Twisted Evil
alain1609
alain1609

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunaris Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:17 pm

Heheheh. I'm working on something to show off at the moment, thank you. Smile
Lunaris
Lunaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Skyangel Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:05 am

Hi guys! I have to say I'm amazed at the depth and the amount of thought you guys have given to my story in these few pages so far. I do have to make a point of trying to get on here more often! After answering mails and time spent on the two weekly updates it's really hard to find time though unfotunately.
Lunaris as always has an amazing capacity to slip into my characters (and my freezer!!!) and view them through the same eyes. All the observations about possible situations and events that may or may not have occurred are all, or have been very close to my own thoughts, which is quite interesting. The present storyline is somewhat unique I think which is why it's so confusing for any reader to prdict. The storyline wove itself out this way, and i liked the idea, because i wanted Stacey to make a fresh appearence and coming at this crucial time in S and J's relationship probs, it lends for an interesting turn of events. I never avoid the obvious just to try and outwit everyone, as I think that would be silly and unrealistic too. Stacey is too good an opportunity to pass up as i think Lunaris mentioned in a comment recently, and so like Leo I have given her more coverage in this part; also I felt that at the end of part two everyone was looking forward to Stacey being punished which was something I didn't want to give them as it seemed too neat and tidy. In my experience bullies do not change overnight. I think a lot of people have guessed (as Lunaris points out) that Stacey is treading warily about creating a scene and is going to get her revenge on Sarah subtely through using Jamie as her weapon. Leo of course will be there for Sarah if she can as she is def a good guy. The next page is really dramatic, because this is where Sarah really lasy into Stacey verbally, and in front of Charlene so she is really cornering her, and as most people have said, Sarah is missing that Stacey appears to want to apologise in her own way, but Sarah has just too much pent up frustration and anger in her to keep it in. Her present unhappiness with her split with Janey also is not helping.
Claire and Janey..um.... yea, I'll admit summats going to happen there, but not til part 4. You have janey pretty well sused I'll say. Lunaris (again!! lol) sums up Janey pretty well so I wont go into that other than to say someone observantly noted that Janey as good as said she is only with Sarah because Claire is not available. Claire is hetero but.... is all I can say!! that's in part 4 tho!!
Sarah and Gerry! yea, you guys have that pretty sussed too. I think they have far too much respect for each other to do anything behind janey's back. Obviously gerry wants more, but sarah wants Janey most, so Gerry will be like a second best to her. I envisage the worst thing for gerry is for her to end up with Sarah and then Janey show up again!! I really don't want to go down that path as it's sad all round and a bit too run-of-the-mill too. Part four is def going to be more fun. We are going to follow the slightly daft leo into her music career, Sarah into her first job, her parents split up, and she gets her first flat share.
I want to get away from the college and school side of things otherwise the story will go on for ever, and it's been covered a lot already by other comics. There will be an update on Stacey as I want to show her progress/decline too, and either Sarah or Gerry will go on blind dates I think but I haven't thought that properly through yet. I want it to be Sarah as with Gerry it will have to be related back each time. I will give Gerry a love interest though as I think she needs a bit of fun in her life!!! And I like Bryterlayter's idea of having a gay male as a support for sarah to lean on. I've actually toyed with introducing a transexual for that role as I'm very interested in the problems faced with that side of the sexual spectrum, also i have seen so many filme where couples in trouble have a gay friend who gives them good solid sensible advice I kinda cringe at the prospect of copying them. I like everyone to be strong for their friends but be weak and human at times too so that true friendship can be seen to be returned, and the more unique their problems are the more interesting it is for that help to come out, as wanting to help and being powerless to do anything are both common and intriguing I think.

Skyangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:22 pm

Skyangel wrote:Lunaris as always has an amazing capacity to slip into my characters (and my freezer!!!) and view them through the same eyes. All the observations about possible situations and events that may or may not have occurred are all, or have been very close to my own thoughts, which is quite interesting.

or scary pale or probably GREAT MINDS think the same way Razz

Skyangel wrote:The present storyline is somewhat unique I think which is why it's so confusing for any reader to prdict. The storyline wove itself out this way, and i liked the idea, because i wanted Stacey to make a fresh appearence and coming at this crucial time in S and J's relationship probs, it lends for an interesting turn of events. I never avoid the obvious just to try and outwit everyone, as I think that would be silly and unrealistic too. Stacey is too good an opportunity to pass up as i think Lunaris mentioned in a comment recently, and so like Leo I have given her more coverage in this part; also I felt that at the end of part two everyone was looking forward to Stacey being punished which was something I didn't want to give them as it seemed too neat and tidy. In my experience bullies do not change overnight. I think a lot of people have guessed (as Lunaris points out) that Stacey is treading warily about creating a scene and is going to get her revenge on Sarah subtely through using Jamie as her weapon. Leo of course will be there for Sarah if she can as she is def a good guy. The next page is really dramatic, because this is where Sarah really lasy into Stacey verbally, and in front of Charlene so she is really cornering her, and as most people have said, Sarah is missing that Stacey appears to want to apologise in her own way, but Sarah has just too much pent up frustration and anger in her to keep it in. Her present unhappiness with her split with Janey also is not helping.

Mad i really didn't want to read that, i genuinely think that bullies can change overnight just like 10 years alcoholics can leave the bottle, or drugaddicts can't stop using drugs, etc. sometimes they just need a driver, something is worth changing for; i used to go with my church to the CEREZO(prison) to tell people they can change, get their life straight, they answered PEOPLE DON'T EVEN GIVE, how are we going to do that. Sad it's very sad and true.
i have to admit i've never been bullied but is it that hard to forgive someone for something that happened a lot time ago (sarah, janey and stacey) Question i think that sarah was just taking her problems out with stacey for what happened with her and janey and that's not fair. in fact, i don't even understand why is she apologysing to sarah, the one who got hurt was janey not her so she can't really say what janey would feel or say anyway. No

Skyangel wrote:Claire and Janey..um.... yea, I'll admit summats going to happen there, but not til part 4. You have janey pretty well sused I'll say. Lunaris (again!! lol) sums up Janey pretty well so I wont go into that other than to say someone observantly noted that Janey as good as said she is only with Sarah because Claire is not available. Claire is hetero but.... is all I can say!! that's in part 4 tho!!

Neutral i don't even care about clare, i think you only put her in the map to unleash the drama between sarah and janey and not only that, i helps you in a way that we think too much about it and we're not really noticing the changes and twists in your story that's very clever of you cause it just puts us very far from the reality (of your story). besides it would be such a chiché a relationship between clare and janey based on their backgrown only. Suspect

Skyangel wrote:Sarah and Gerry! yea, you guys have that pretty sussed too. I think they have far too much respect for each other to do anything behind janey's back. Obviously gerry wants more, but sarah wants Janey most, so Gerry will be like a second best to her. I envisage the worst thing for gerry is for her to end up with Sarah and then Janey show up again!! I really don't want to go down that path as it's sad all round and a bit too run-of-the-mill too.

scratch ok gerry is another unsolved issue for me because i dislike seeing people begging (which was pretty much what gerry was doing in the other pages) others to be with her just because she feels lonely (that's what i think she really wants from sarah a big hugging bear) Neutral

Skyangel wrote:Part four is def going to be more fun. We are going to follow the slightly daft leo into her music career, Sarah into her first job, her parents split up, and she gets her first flat share.
I want to get away from the college and school side of things otherwise the story will go on for ever, and it's been covered a lot already by other comics. There will be an update on Stacey as I want to show her progress/decline too, and either Sarah or Gerry will go on blind dates I think but I haven't thought that properly through yet. I want it to be Sarah as with Gerry it will have to be related back each time. I will give Gerry a love interest though as I think she needs a bit of fun in her life!!! And I like Bryterlayter's idea of having a gay male as a support for sarah to lean on. I've actually toyed with introducing a transexual for that role as I'm very interested in the problems faced with that side of the sexual spectrum, also i have seen so many filme where couples in trouble have a gay friend who gives them good solid sensible advice I kinda cringe at the prospect of copying them. I like everyone to be strong for their friends but be weak and human at times too so that true friendship can be seen to be returned, and the more unique their problems are the more interesting it is for that help to come out, as wanting to help and being powerless to do anything are both common and intriguing I think.

silent silent silent As for this part, i don't think you should give us clues about what's going to happened in your comic, i want to comment something like this each time: silent silent silent

Woooow!!! i totally didn't expect that. Surprised
i was close but not quite. Shocked
i never thought you were going that way with your comic. confused
i'm shocked. Shocked
i'm tramatized. Shocked
nooooooo!!! are you serious. pale
that's just crazy. lol!
heheheheh... that cracked me up, etc. Laughing

if i comment like this:

i knew it Cool
i totally expected that. Cool
i've seen that in so many comics, etc. for me you're not doing it correctly.
that's all i have to say, until next time. Wink
alain1609
alain1609

Back to top Go down

Post  Skyangel Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Ahhhh!! Alain I feel I have done something terriblein talking about part four!!. I will promise not to give away any more plot ideas! The rest of part three is not going to escape my lips either that's for sure. I notice from comments her though and on my comic pages tha many of you are reading my thoughts and gueessing extremely closely what is around the corner, so it seems nice to let you know when you have got it sussed, but i must admit for those that like to just roll with it then it can be irritating of me!!
I think you will find the Stacey/ Sarah thing quite interesting btw. When I first introduced Stacey it was to get some stuff off my chest about bullying and it helped to make the story more interesting especially as far as Janey's mum having those strong JW views and Sarah's conflict of helping geraldine face the bullying etc. Stacey was going to disappear at the end of part two as I had no idea what I was going to do for part three at the time, but when I started writing part three I felt it would be nice to catch up with Stacey as she is a far more interesting character than Dawn or Claire, and introducing Stacey again at a point where Sarah and Janey are already at rock bottom seemed to weave so well into the mix. You'll notice that Stacey never actually says 'sorry' to Sarah about what she did. She asks about Janey and says she did not mean to try and kill her which could just mean she feels she is accused of far more than she feels she deserves. Sarah is just letting all her emotions burst from her which is why she is not listening. With regard to what else you have said about Stacey, i'm not correcting any misjudgments you have made. Stacey is complex and I intend to show what makes her tick, but it takes time.

Skyangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  alain1609 Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:39 pm

Ahhhh!! Alain I feel I have done something terriblein talking about part four!!. I will promise not to give away any more plot ideas! The rest of part three is not going to escape my lips either that's for sure.
Oh well i'm probably exagerating, i don't know about the others but i don't really want to know how the plot is going to develop, like i said i want to be surprised affraid or probably i'm just crazy "i've heard that a lot" Laughing

I notice from comments her though and on my comic pages tha many of you are reading my thoughts and gueessing extremely closely what is around the corner, so it seems nice to let you know when you have got it sussed, but i must admit for those that like to just roll with it then it can be irritating of me!!
i don't really understand this part but if you're saying DON'T GUESS then i can do that, if not...ahhhh...the i have no idea what you just said.

I think you will find the Stacey/ Sarah thing quite interesting btw. When I first introduced Stacey it was to get some stuff off my chest about bullying and it helped to make the story more interesting especially as far as Janey's mum having those strong JW views and Sarah's conflict of helping geraldine face the bullying etc. Stacey was going to disappear at the end of part two as I had no idea what I was going to do for part three at the time, but when I started writing part three I felt it would be nice to catch up with Stacey as she is a far more interesting character than Dawn or Claire, and introducing Stacey again at a point where Sarah and Janey are already at rock bottom seemed to weave so well into the mix. You'll notice that Stacey never actually says 'sorry' to Sarah about what she did. She asks about Janey and says she did not mean to try and kill her which could just mean she feels she is accused of far more than she feels she deserves. Sarah is just letting all her emotions burst from her which is why she is not listening.

ahhh well, that's just what i understood from the page and your last post but that's why you are the artist, YOU and only YOU know the characters and their personalities, we don't, i never intended to give a PREDICTION, seems useless because we are going to find out anyway. but that's ok, makes it more exciting, for me lol! at least.

With regard to what else you have said about Stacey, i'm not correcting any misjudgments you have made. Stacey is complex and I intend to show what makes her tick, but it takes time.

STRANGER: describe this comic (SIMPLY SARAH) with one word:
ALE: INTERESTING
STRANGER: what, just interesting????
ALE: don't look at this word down, it has more meaning that it seems in the outside which makes it the most fitting one at this momentin the comic.
Wink Wink Wink kind of the impresion i got from what you just wrote about stacey Wink Wink Wink
alain1609
alain1609

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum